Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NDSU v UNI on TV?

Default Re: NDSU v UNI on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    Channel 617 on DirecTV.
    This will make my wife very happy. Thanks.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Question Re: NDSU v UNI on TV?

anyone know if the game is on Dish network?

Quote Originally Posted by soupcan View Post
    Anyone know what channel dish network will have the game on?? Any bars in phoenix mesa area having it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison81 View Post
    anyone know if the game is on Dish network?
    Look for Fox College Sports Central. That is the channel. Google or your guide is your friend. EVERY sports bar is able to get it, I'm sure. This is a national broadcast everyone, FCS is available through 99.9% of Cable/Satellite companies I bet
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Look for Fox College Sports Central. That is the channel. Google or your guide is your friend. EVERY sports bar is able to get it, I'm sure. This is a national broadcast everyone, FCS is available through 99.9% of Cable/Satellite companies I bet
    Ok so the game is on channel 617 says there is no programming. All it shows is a Directv logo with tba or upcoming . The next broadcast is thursday at 830. Seattle @ Arizona. Is this a channel has regular programming ? It says alternate but all the FCS has TBA. I know its National but its basically a glorified pay per view channel. No sports programs. No syndicated shows. No wonder they can't come to an agreement. I see wcha hockey, Wagner football. Its just a random group of unknown teams. Am I wrong?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It will also be on Comcast Channel 172 here in Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Ok so the game is on channel 617 says there is no programming. All it shows is a Directv logo with tba or upcoming . The next broadcast is thursday at 830. Seattle @ Arizona. Is this a channel has regular programming ? It says alternate but all the FCS has TBA. I know its National but its basically a glorified pay per view channel. No sports programs. No syndicated shows. No wonder they can't come to an agreement. I see wcha hockey, Wagner football. Its just a random group of unknown teams. Am I wrong?
    No. Its an alternate channel that only comes on when something is on. Like the Big ten network. As long as it doesnt say "channel not purchased" you should be ok. Do you have the sports pack?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    No. Its an alternate channel that only comes on when something is on. Like the Big ten network. As long as it doesnt say "channel not purchased" you should be ok. Do you have the sports pack?
    Yes I just got it. I go to all the games but I figure FCS playoffs will be on it. I know it will be gone here if dtv doesn't come to agreement but it will give me something to bitch about next time I call them if its gone. Some folks say its better than fsn north. This confirms its not. FSNN is actually a real channel with regular content, shows and regional content. Not just random games.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I will take that bet. That channel is not on dish network unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011 Champions View Post
    I will take that bet. That channel is not on dish network unfortunately.
    Are you shitting me? Could you imagine if one of the major networks didn't broadcast on one of the satellite companies...oh wait. Some of these companies need to pull their heads out of their asses.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Not real happy with the future of Fox and Direct TV. Looks like its all going away Nov 1. This could be the end of Direct TV for me.
    I have had it for a long long time, bet they do not lower the price. grrr
    Don't sweat it. They go thru these negotiations will different channels all the time. Worst case is we will lose those channels for a few days.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012