Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reputation Points Reform

Default Re: Reputation Points Reform

Who cares if you get rep or not, keep it the way it is. I like to check mine to see who likes or disliked a post. Dont matter to me if it red or green.

Leave it
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Ban people who aren't on the first page of rep points.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I'm in for that. We don't need these soaks soaking up our bandwidth and discussion time.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    You are just bitter you were not admitted by Answer Guy to the Super Forum. Dude, you are the Bemidji St of posters...you look all pretty but you are just filler material.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hmmmm why is it that there seems to be so much angst with regards to Rep....It is no like your rep is tied to your penis size so what is the big deal. If someone has more rep than you it could be that you need to improve your witty or knowledgeable comments. Or perhaps you need to open up the bikini thread and post a pic or two. Or perhaps if you spread some rep around you will find it comes back to you tenfold.

But to stand here pissing into the wind because a member who happens to be a fan from another school has more rep than you think they should is juvenile to say the least. He happens to make some well reasoned posts and also seems to be an all around nice guy. So he went to teh University up North....people have done stupider things and lived to tell about it.

Regarding resetting Rep if this should happen it would not bother me in the least I do not measure my self worth by the number of green chicklets I have.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I and my 1.3 million rep points enjoy the power of swinging perception of a poster with the single click of a button. We control how new posters are welcomed and can alter that with but the flick of a cursor.

I am the Minotaur, fear me, Theseus, and my legion of rep!
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    I and my 1.3 million rep points enjoy the power of swinging perception of a poster with the single click of a button. We control how new posters are welcomed and can alter that with but the flick of a cursor.

I am the Minotaur, fear me, Theseus, and my legion of rep!
    Gilley decided he was going to neg rep me(BWO buddy) just to be funny so I neg repped him back and he went all red. We then played NBA Jam: On Fire Edition for a rep reversal so he didn't have to be red anymore. Good times. Hando and I used to PM back and forth cocking off about our rep too...until he couldn't keep up .
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Gilley decided he was going to neg rep me(BWO buddy) just to be funny so I neg repped him back and he went all red. We then played NBA Jam: On Fire Edition for a rep reversal so he didn't have to be red anymore. Good times. Hando and I used to PM back and forth cocking off about our rep too...until he couldn't keep up .
    You get out already or are you posting from the Brookings jail?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

The best thing about rep: The first five spots get a weekly stipend. Tranny has been donating his to the CAS home for wayward lawyers.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    both of you check neg rep
    Haha your rep power is so weak sauce that my penis size is uneffected!

To everyone else: I have a feeling my post or the point of it got misunderstood. I'll try to elaborate when I'm not on the blackberry cause I hate posting from this thing. It would still be nice to have a visual clue as to the poster's knowledge/wits/humor/good standing in Bisonville, but when anyone can have a full bank of green boxes as the result of 1 rep it's kind of skewed. That is all.