Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do I hate UNI?

Default Re: Why do I hate UNI?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    You may have to explain to the UNI fans what tailgating is.
    Yeah, to UNI tailgating is rubbing up against their sisters when they bend over...at least that is what I've heard.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    This is different then other rivalries. Plenty of us can cheer for SDSU when they are not playing us. Though not many of us would ever cheer for the Firetrucks, they are neighbors, family, and friends with us and we get along when talking about pretty much any other subject. With UNI, most of them just seem like USDA Prime Choice Hand-Selected D-Bags...no matter the subject (excluding Cap'n Cat...he isn't Prime Choice ). Does this make it a rivalry, or does it just make them D-Bags? Maybe if a few of them stop by the tailgate it may change my mind. We will see.
    Speaking of Capn Crap.........where is he? Still trying to get a job in El Forko Grande? Thought for sure he would be here by now claiming the greatness of his purple pussies.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why do I hate UNI? UNI wears purple and looks like the Vikings. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Speaking of Capn Crap.........where is he? Still trying to get a job in El Forko Grande? Thought for sure he would be here by now claiming the greatness of his purple pussies.
    I'm pretty sure that there never was a job opportunity in Grand Forks, then Minot, then Langdon, then Jamestown, then McVille, then Hague, then Wishek.......you get the picture.
    He's FOS ALL OF THE TIME!

I don't hate UNI. I just don't respect them. There's nothing about what they do that has any class. Total indifference.

I want to win Saturday because it's another game on the road to a conference title...which is where we belong most years.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there never was a job opportunity in Grand Forks, then Minot, then Langdon, then Jamestown, then McVille, then Hague, then Wishek.......you get the picture.
    He's FOS ALL OF THE TIME!
    Yeah, if he was playing that side, what is the big pay off? The fact that we were nice to him?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I have read enough of your posts that I have some trouble believing your attitude towards UNI could be characerized as "total indifference."

It's fairly obvious that the class quotient is in the eye of the beholder. I think of the UNI program that I know, the players through the years, the tradition, and I see a very classy program. I know that you are talking about the program, not the players, but still I will mention Kurt Warner, there's the definition of class.

I see NDSU as a classy program as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I don't hate UNI. I just don't respect them. There's nothing about what they do that has any class. Total indifference.

I want to win Saturday because it's another game on the road to a conference title...which is where we belong most years.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherhawkrolling View Post
    I have read enough of your posts that I have some trouble believing your attitude towards UNI could be characerized as "total indifference."

It's fairly obvious that the class quotient is in the eye of the beholder. I think of the UNI program that I know, the players through the years, the tradition, and I see a very classy program. I know that you are talking about the program, not the players, but still I will mention Kurt Warner, there's the definition of class.

I see NDSU as a classy program as well.
    Is that all you guys do is look to the past?? I mean really...Kurt Warner? Did you win the national championship when he was at UNI ? Or did you paint a couple of years on the wall ??

I won't be visiting your board. I don't care what's being written over there. I meant what I wrote. I don't care who we're playing this Saturday. It's truly another game on the schedule. I'll admit that it's one of the tougher games we'll play.

What happened to the player who mugged Pat Paschall two years ago? Was he suspended by UNI for a game or two?

I cheered for your basketball team in the Big Dance. Ben Jacobsen is from my hometown in ND. That's why.

Do you have a problem with me 'not hating' UNI ??

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Is that all you guys do is look to the past?? I mean really...Kurt Warner? Did you guys win the national championship when he was at UNI ? Or did you paint a couple of years on the wall ??

I won't be visiting your board. I don't care what's being written over there. I meant what I wrote. I don't care who we're playing this Saturday. It's truly another game on the schedule. I'll admit that it's one of the tougher games we'll play.

I cheered for your basketball team in the Big Dance. Ben Jacobsen is from my hometown in ND. That's why.

Do you have a problem with me 'not hating' UNI ??
    No, no problem at all. I repeat: I do not think your past posts are consistent with an indifferent attitude towards UNI and I disagree with your assertion that UNI (not sure if you mean the program, the school, or the entire region) lacks any class and is therefore not worthy of any respect.
    I understand your point about it being another conference game; players on both sides would be better served by not getting too high or too low for any opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherhawkrolling View Post
    No, no problem at all. I repeat: I do not think your past posts are consistent with an indifferent attitude towards UNI and I disagree with your assertion that UNI (not sure if you mean the program, the school, or the entire region) lacks any class and is therefore not worthy of any respect.
    I understand your point about it being another conference game; players on both sides would be better served by not getting too high or too low for any opponent.
    So you don't agree. ok

I won't be coming to your board. I don't care at all. I'll watch the game on Saturday to cheer for the Bison. Not against UNI.

Hatred, as it relates to athletics, is a strong word. Respect or disrespect is better. I do not respect the UNI football program. It might have something to do with some of the visitors that have come here in recent years. It might have something to do with the thug factor that UNI seems to bring to its games. It's a pretty common attitude from conference members. Tell me you've never heard this from fans at other schools.