Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do I hate UNI?

Default Re: Why do I hate UNI?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Jacking your lubed-up cock over conference championships and conference championships only is a pretty lame thing to do.

How many national championships do you have?? Answer: The same number of cartoon shows on FOX's Sunday night Animation Domination that I'm the executive producer of.

Quote Originally Posted by 06panther10 View Post
    You mocking someone for talking about the past is pretty much the ultimate irony.

Funny that you totally ignore the fact that it was Paschall who threw punches and was suspended.
    Read my other posts about this. I wrote that Pat deserved the suspension.

As far as talking about the past being ironic...when I wrote about it, that was the point. Wow...great observation.

I love it. A UNI fan on bisonville arguing that his team is relevant, and trying to convince me that I hate UNI. No...I save hatred for important things.

For sure...I would never come to the pantherhole to do what you're doing.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    USDA Prime and USDA Chice are two different categories.

WHY THE F**K DO I KNOW THAT, FER GOD'S SAKE???
    Not in relation to D-bags. Look it up. Oh wait, you probably had trouble reading this translation of the English language. Here you go:

Not in relatioun tou D-bags, eh? Loouk it up you hoser, eh?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    So you don't agree. ok

I won't be coming to your board. I don't care at all. I'll watch the game on Saturday to cheer for the Bison. Not against UNI.

Hatred, as it relates to athletics, is a strong word. Respect or disrespect is better. I do not respect the UNI football program. It might have something to do with some of the visitors that have come here in recent years. It might have something to do with the thug factor that UNI seems to bring to its games. It's a pretty common attitude from conference members. Tell me you've never heard this from fans at other schools.
    We do not hear that from any other fan base than you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Read my other posts about this. I wrote that Pat deserved the suspension.

As far as talking about the past being ironic...when I wrote about it, that was the point. Wow...great observation.

I love it. A UNI fan on bisonville arguing that his team is relevant, and trying to convince me that I hate UNI. No...I save hatred for important things.

For sure...I would never come to the pantherhole to do what you're doing.
    What exactly am I doing? All I have done is defend against your ridiculous comments regarding UNI.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just calling you out for laughable claims. You coming on here trying to convince everybody over and over again how little respect you have for UNI, and how classless they are is simply not based in reality. If in your own little deluded bizon head UNI is irrelevant and is some sort of classless program, that's fine. But its not reality.

The reality is that UNI playing NDSU this weekend is probably the biggest game in the history of your stadium, and your own coach admitted as much this week. Along with giving total praise to UNI as a team and a program. UNI has a very well regarded, successful, and respected football program. Outside of a select few posters on this site, you will be hard pressed to find too many others claiming otherwise. Its too bad that there are people like you that simply cannot get past the bitterness.

I, for one, give total respect to NDSU and their football team/program. You have a classy coach, and a well run program with a good fanbase that is committed to winning. That is admirable and NDSU is certainly a worthy program for UNI and for this conference.

I, for one, give total respect to NDSU and their football team/program. You have a classy coach, and a well run program with a good fanbase that is committed to winning. That is admirable and NDSU is certainly a worthy program for UNI and for this conference.
    Let me ask you this as a UNI fan: I keep hearing on this board that UNI tried to keep NDSU out of Missouri Valley. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Let me ask you this as a UNI fan: I keep hearing on this board that UNI tried to keep NDSU out of Missouri Valley. Is that true?
    Uh, no.

Can you tell me a time in the last 7-8 years (the time NDSU has been D1) that the MVC has looked to add any schools anyway? The MVC is totally content, and is in great form in its current state.

Edit: maybe you were talking about just the MVFC? Still, the answer is no...

Edit: maybe you were talking about just the MVFC? Still, the answer is no...
    Yes, only MVFC. I am very guilty of not caring much at all about other NDSU sports.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yes, only MVFC. I am very guilty of not caring much at all about other NDSU sports.
    And TAB. Though you demonstrate a magnificent appreciation of tailgating.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

What exactly am I doing? All I have done is defend against your ridiculous comments regarding UNI.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just calling you out for laughable claims. You coming on here trying to convince everybody over and over again how little respect you have for UNI, and how classless they are is simply not based in reality. If in your own little deluded bizon head UNI is irrelevant and is some sort of classless program, that's fine. But its not reality.

The reality is that UNI playing NDSU this weekend is probably the biggest game in the history of your stadium, and your own coach admitted as much this week. Along with giving total praise to UNI as a team and a program. UNI has a very well regarded, successful, and respected football program. Outside of a select few posters on this site, you will be hard pressed to find too many others claiming otherwise. Its too bad that there are people like you that simply cannot get past the bitterness.

Why do you have the need to come over here to defend your football program? I could care less what happens on the pantherhole.

It's obvious that you care very much what I think. The original post speaks about hatred for UNI. I said that I don't hate UNI. It's the truth.

It's another game as far as I'm concerned. The only reason that I want the Bison to win is because of conference
    and playoff implications. You have a good team and it will be another challenge on the schedule. We haven't beaten you since joining the conference. It would be nice to get that albatross off our backs. That's all.

It's rare to get a visitor like you from other schools. You're touchy, and defensive as hell. There are a few...but you guys are like bunny rabbits.

If we were playing UND this weekend my attitude would be different.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.