Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Student Attendance vs UNI

Default Student Attendance vs UNI

OPEN LETTER TO STUDENTS AT NDSU:

This is the week. Two TOP 5 TEAMS will be playing their guts out IN THE FARGODOME. ~4000 of you have a golden ticket, all you have to do is claim it tomorrow. The rest are already SOLD OUT. People are buying STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets because there are NO SEATS LEFT.

CLAIM YOUR DAMN TICKET ON MONDAY. Get there EARLY on SATURDAY. Don't be a douche and cut in line. BE LOUD. LET UNI KNOW THEY'RE ON THE ROAD, from their first appearance for warmups until the clock reads 0:00 in quarter 4.

If there's not a waiting list for tickets this week, well, I don't know what else to say.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: Student Attendance vs UNI

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post

This is the week. Two TOP 5 TEAMS will be playing their guts out IN THE FARGODOME. ~4000 of you have a golden ticket, all you have to do is claim it tomorrow. The rest are already SOLD OUT. People are buying STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets because there are NO SEATS LEFT.

CLAIM YOUR DAMN TICKET ON MONDAY. Get there EARLY on SATURDAY. Don't be a douche and cut in line. BE LOUD. LET UNI KNOW THEY'RE ON THE ROAD, from their first appearance for warmups until the clock reads 0:00 in quarter 4.

If there's not a waiting list for tickets this week, well, I don't know what else to say.
    effin' a Matt....................effin' a !!!

Oh, and one more thing. It's close to Hallowe'en. Get some face paint. Darth Vader masks. Dead cats on flagpoles. Signage. Whatever it takes to go batshit crazy for four quarters. If I'm a student organization I'm setting up a facepaint booth near the student line. Providing free food and drink. MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

We saw yesterday what a non-engaged SDSU student population looked like. That CANNOT happen at NDSU. Not on Saturday. EVERY ONE of those blue seats better have someone standing in front of it doing whatever it takes to SUPPORT THE BISON.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post

I'm trying my hardest, I've been recruiting 50+ people just today. Everyone who has responded has said they are going. I will also be recruiting through facebook and in person on campus all week. This is the most important game all year. GO BISON!

HEY STUDENTS!!! GUESS WHAT??? Your school's football team plays more than one home game per season!! There's actually SIX of them, believe it or not!! Yeah, I know!! Isn't that just the cat's meow??

Footnote: If you really want to go to a FB game on the weekend and don't know how the hell to get one, and don't even bother trying to find out how to, it makes North Dakota State University look real bad in accepting someone with your level of intelligence into their school.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

In fairness to the students, their attendance has been wayyyyy better this year. The Missouri State game was probably the poorest showing, and it was still solid compared to last year. This game needs to be one of those games where the fans/students don't LET the home team lose. Go Bison!!

Wow everyone stressing over the students...dont worry all student tickets will be claimed and there will be a waiting list....GTD

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Last year was embarrassing, but this year it has changed. Students know we have a good team. I am confident that every ticket will be claimed this week. Hopefully everyone who claimed a ticket will also attend.

Close to Halloween, nationally televised game, two top ranked teams, rivals, huge playoff implications, undefeated team....I want to see at least 50 people in costumes. I want masks, capes, face paint, the works.
    Naughty by nature...not cause I hate ya.

I will be surprised if the student tickets make it past Tuesday...