Thread: NDSU @ SDSU Watch Parties

Default NDSU @ SDSU Watch Parties

Any word on watch parties for this weekend's game or Alumni Association gatherings?

I live in Bismarck and won't be going down for the game. I also don't have Midco Sports Net, so I'll have to venture out into the wild to watch the game.

I know I could get any local bar to show the game, I was just wondering if there were any organized meeting places planned.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Default Re: NDSU @ SDSU Watch Parties

Biggest watch party I have heard of is 2 o'clock at Caughlin Alumni in Brookings.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Biggest watch party I have heard of is 2 o'clock at Caughlin Alumni in Brookings.
    Yep, just not making it this year. Traveling 200 miles to each of the home games can kind of wear on you (especially with a 2 year old). We usually pick 1 away game each year and this year was UM.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't heard anything about something organized in town. I'll only be able to catch the first half before I have to attend to "prior commitments."
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    I haven't heard anything about something organized in town. I'll only be able to catch the first half before I have to attend to "prior commitments."
    You going to that wedding too? Maybe you can put a cardboard cut out of you at the wedding. They make those sort things at the print shop. It isn't like you being there is important, anyway. Nobody would even notice. Besides...AG will be there...so the only "scoring" going on will be by the Bison.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]