Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 7 Polls - 10/17/2011

Default Re: Week 7 Polls - 10/17/2011

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    ISU Red thumps USD, both teams have the same record(USD of course has 2 non-DI games) and USD is ranked. WTF
    ++ This is absurd.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    ++ This is absurd.
    How? USD beat a team by about as much as UND beat said team. Said team beat UNLV, but lost to UND who went toe-to-toe with Fresno, meaning that until Ill St. plays SUU, beats UNLV, or goes toe-to-toe with Fresno......they can't be ranked.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    How? USD beat a team by about as much as UND beat said team. Said team beat UNLV, but lost to UND who went toe-to-toe with Fresno, meaning that until Ill St. plays SUU, beats UNLV, or goes toe-to-toe with Fresno......they can't be ranked.
    Ill st was #17 in my poll.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Not trying to be difficult, but why does NDSU move ahead of Montana State (in the TSN and AGS polls)? We both win big over a conference opponent, although MSU's opponent (NAU) had actually won two games. I'm just trying to understand college football in general - if two teams are highly ranked and they both win, how can they flip-flop positions?
    Maybe a couple more voters just now figured out which ND school they were voting for???
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Wait til teh U loses to Sioux Falls, then we will see how they are ranked.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    sioux falls should vault themselves into the number one spot in the BCS poll after defeating teh whioux

Quote Originally Posted by coldspot View Post
    sioux falls should vault themselves into the number one spot in the BCS poll after defeating teh whioux
    I dont think thats how it works. So long as the game is toe to toe, UND will surpass LSU.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by coldspot View Post
    sioux falls should vault the whioux into the number one spot in the BCS poll after defeating them
    I am sure this is what you meant to say---No???!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    You should have put that in Purple. USF is WEAK. It is a shell of the team that went to Grand Forks the last time. I fully expect a blowout.

I know you were throwing some smack with your comment but it will look dumb when UND curbstomps USF at the Alerus.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    You should have put that in Purple. USF is WEAK. It is a shell of the team that went to Grand Forks the last time. I fully expect a blowout.

I know you were throwing some smack with your comment but it will look dumb when UND curbstomps USF at the Alerus.
    No, no. USF is all-world. UND is just that much better than they were...<<Hey Wayne Nelson, I just wrote your post-game summary for you.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.