Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Email about MIP's in tailgate area

Default Re: Email about MIP's in tailgate area

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Rarely, and I mean RARELY will a citation be issued for MIP, as in just holding a beer or alcohol. In Nodak, thi "MIP" statute encompasses both possession and consumption--"Minor in Possession or Consumption of Alcohol Prohibited". Consequently, that is why you hear "MIP" when, in reality, 99.9% of the citations written are for consumption.
    I would call this absolutely true, and one HUGE reason would be what if you as a parent taught your kids to be green and someone dropped a beer can in your tailgate are. Your child picks up the can and walks to the garbage bag you
    have set up. "Technically" that is MIP if an officer was able to get a few drops from the can, but that would be EXTREMELY had to prove. There fore is pretty much possession and consumption related together.

Oh shoot Gully is going to call me a quaker again....My OH My

Undercover Fargo PD is there EVERY tailgate, and yes they do check ID's. I know this because I know them
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Undercover Fargo PD is there EVERY tailgate, and yes they do check ID's. I know this because I know them
    We're not disputing this fact, it's just not as common as one would think. I also think the underage drinking on the lot is less than probably assumed too...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    We're not disputing this fact, it's just not as common as one would think. I also think the underage drinking on the lot is less than probably assumed too...
    I know alot of greeks that just tailgate (aka getting wasted (all minors)) and dont even go into the game. Not gonna out them though, disapointed that they dont make it into the game .
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    I know alot of greeks that just tailgate (aka getting wasted (all minors)) and dont even go into the game. Not gonna out them though, disapointed that they dont make it into the game .
    Not just greeks its geeks too
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

8 years later...... thought this should be bumped.

on Saturday while Fargo PD was stinging NDSU tailgates..... leta review what else happened in this city.

2 Felons are on the lamb. 1 escaped halfway house...they lost him. other led on high speed chase into corn field. lost him... and 1 of them shot himself in the finger fumbling with his gun..

#Cmon Man
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Seriously! This is already in another thread. /thread

533 In a row