Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Game and Tailgate

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default SDSU Game and Tailgate

So I know it's early, but those who want to tailgate at SDSU may need to reserve a spot.

Here is the link I found.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...&ATCLID=897605

I have no memory of what we did last time but I know we had to reserve a parking spot.
    To the Herd!!!!

Default Re: SDSU Game and Tailgate

Has anyone brought a bus there before? I see that it says you can only buy one spot PER vehicle that fits in a 9x18' spot. Should we leave half the bus at home?

Also, how early should we get there? We are planning on leaving at 6-7am so should be there around 930-10...is that early enough?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Has anyone brought a bus there before? I see that it says you can only buy one spot PER vehicle that fits in a 9x18' spot. Should we leave half the bus at home?

Also, how early should we get there? We are planning on leaving at 6-7am so should be there around 930-10...is that early enough?
    There was a postcard notice sent out by the Alumni Association yesterday.......it had two rates, one for standard vehicles and another for larger size vehicles. Can't remember rates.......$5 & $10?

This is what the email from the Alumni Association said:

Join NDSU alumni and fans for the NDSU Bison vs. SDSU Jackrabbits football pre-game party and game.
    • Noon CDT – Pre-game Party
    o NDSU tent south of Coughlin-Alumni Stadium https://www.ndsualumni.com/NetCommun...ment.Doc?id=63
    o Bison fans park in Grey lots – cars $5, oversized vehicles $20
    o RSVP at www.ndsualumni.com – limited sales on-site
    o $10 – includes grilled hamburger, chips, beverage and BEAT SDSU button

• 2:00 p.m. CDT – Kick-off
    o Coughlin-Alumni Stadium
    o North Campus Drive and 16th Avenue West
    o Brookings, S.D.
    o Contact the SDSU Ticket Office at 605-688-5422 or www.gojacks.com.
    Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ndsu.fargo.
    Be there as the Bison battle for the Dakota Marker trophy in Brookings, S.D.!

jesus 20 bucks?

and only 4 hrs of tailgating?

we have it good here.

I was there two years ago; this is the lot south of the stadium. Seemed kinda tame to me last time -- most of the action was in the mud hole north of the stadium where the SDSU "younger" crowd tailgates.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Somebody should go on the Jack's forum and get some inside info on the lot bri-dog if referring to . . . . . . . any takers??????
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

16 of us coming down on our bus. Did they change there tailgating policies since 2007(last time I was there)? If I remember right there were a few Bison buses and there was a lot of open space to the south. Any info would be great since I dont want to bring it down and have nowhere to park it

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Hauler View Post
    16 of us coming down on our bus. Did they change there tailgating policies since 2007(last time I was there)? If I remember right there were a few Bison buses and there was a lot of open space to the south. Any info would be great since I dont want to bring it down and have nowhere to park it
    To the North sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I was there two years ago; this is the lot south of the stadium. Seemed kinda tame to me last time -- most of the action was in the mud hole north of the stadium where the SDSU "younger" crowd tailgates.
    We were north of the stadium two years ago. Burgundy's group, Lake's group, others? Was a great time, and of course we got a kick out of those high tech urinals designed by SDSU's engineering department. I believe Burgundy's group had their trailer along. Not sure what they charged north of the stadium for their goofy cordoned off spots in the muddy uneven lot.