Thread: Indiana State article

Default Indiana State article

Here is a pretty good article on Indiana State

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...he-best-100711

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Indiana State article

ISU-b is a great story, and I have new respect for Trent Miles. The only thing better than the ISU-b story might be the writer. That was magnificent writing. The sycs are my new favorite team in the valley, besides the bison.

Did you read the section on how Bell was knocked out of the game? Cheapshot blow to the head by UNI was suggested. Surprise, surpirse, I would never had guessed. Hopefully Bell will be back this week.

Someone want to explain how this team continually is disrespected in the polls with their gpi as high as it is?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Nice article. Coach Miles is a class act. I don't know if I can bring myself to heckle him next year.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Someone want to explain how this team continually is disrespected in the polls with their gpi as high as it is?
    No idea. I think they have the athleticism and the attitude to be a very dangerous team. I don't really hear anyone talking about them. To be honest, the two biggest games of the year are UNI and ISUb. We can't sleep on SDSU, MSU, YSU, and WIU either, but ISUb on the road will be interesting.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    No idea. I think they have the athleticism and the attitude to be a very dangerous team. I don't really hear anyone talking about them. To be honest, the two biggest games of the year are UNI and ISUb. We can't sleep on SDSU, MSU, YSU, and WIU either, but ISUb on the road will be interesting.
    I agree, they are a very dangerous team. We will need to score a lot of points to beat them this year, especially at their place with a veteran QB.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And they run a 3-4....great just great.

Oh and what do you know UNI making a cheap shot never heard of that before!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Butthockey can't even explain this one.