Thread: Future Outlook

Default Future Outlook

How does the future look for the Bison volleyball team? Are there some athletes in the freshman class or class of 2012 that will continue your tradition? Just curious on how your team looks going forward.

Default Re: Future Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Hey nice Sig line bunny douche.........apparently dickhead, you don't understand this is the NDSU messageboard. Most fans here could care less about your pathetic university in shit town, usa. If you ever need clarification come see me at the game in Brookings and try talking face to face like you do on the internet little man.

Nice post.

I have a family member that has an offer to play for your volleyball team. It was a serious question. I'll delete my sig line because apparently it bothers you. Not sure what doesn't bother you though.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Nice post.

I have a family member that has an offer to play for your volleyball team. It was a serious question. I'll delete my sig line because apparently it bothers you. Not sure what doesn't bother you though.
    Just take his posts with a grain of salt. He flies off the handle for the little things. [Hence why I have him on ignore]
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    How does the future look for the Bison volleyball team? Are there some athletes in the freshman class or class of 2012 that will continue your tradition? Just curious on how your team looks going forward.
    Take this for whatever it's worth (and I definitely don't know nearly as much as Elephants Dream or other posters would) but our two RFr Cammack and Whalen have gotten pretty good reviews thus far in the season. I've only been to a handful of games and am a very amateur volleyball mind (hell, I didn't know what a dig was until last year) but I'm curious to see how we do without Joki, Lambertson, and Lopez. Those three have been huge parts of our success in the past and seem to be our functional core, there'll certainly be plenty to replace after this season, at least to my untrained eye.

Please tell your relative to consider Bison Volleyball!
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Kissman will be able to follow in Lopez's shoes just fine.

We will have Jokie for another year, she is currently in her Jr. year.

If your relative is an outside hitter, we will be losing 2 OH's this year. Gabriella Garcia has re-torn her ACL and will not be playing with the Bison again, very sad lose in here. Chrissy Knuth will also be graduating this year.
    If your relative is a Middle hitter, we will be losing 2 in Paige Nash and Jenna Deyle.

Lambertson is also in her Jr year, but is a Middle hitter.

Please tell her to consider Bison Volleyball!! I don't see us faltering from the top tier of the Summit anytime soon. From what I have heard, our Redshirts this year are only holding them because of the people we can currently put on the court.

Sorry for the asshole above me! Go Bison!

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like the poster's here already have it covered... so generally looking at the roster, we lose 5+1 (injury) next year, which is quite a few, so there will certainly be opportunity for time most everywhere.

That being said, the younger classes getting time right now are looking good and I'm not sure who's already coming in yet in 2012.

http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.d...RINTABLE_PAGE=

She's a junior so she has time but I wouldn't be upset if she chose the Bison. Thanks for the info.