Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thunder Towels

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Thunder Towels

Who would we need to talk to to get towel for the crowd made up? Watching the Tigers fans last night with their Tiger Towels was pretty cool. The yellow out didn't really work for us but maybe if we got these going it would get some people fired up at the games and get the place fired up if they see everyone waiving and making noise! Just an idea.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Default Re: Thunder Towels

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Who would we need to talk to to get towel for the crowd made up? Watching the Tigers fans last night with their Tiger Towels was pretty cool. The yellow out didn't really work for us but maybe if we got these going it would get some people fired up at the games and get the place fired up if they see everyone waiving and making noise! Just an idea.
    They tried this a few years ago with "Code Green." It didn't catch on then, but it could be worth looking into again.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    They tried this a few years ago with "Code Green." It didn't catch on then, but it could be worth looking into again.
    Yellow towels would work a lot better than green due to visibility, but then I think of the Terrible Towels. Then first thing a think of about towel waving is Homer Hanky's or baseball in general. It's not quite a football thing (ex: Pittsburgh).

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    Yellow towels would work a lot better than green due to visibility, but then I think of the Terrible Towels. Then first thing a think of about towel waving is Homer Hanky's or baseball in general. It's not quite a football thing (ex: Pittsburgh).
    They were yellow towels...They had green lettering...I have one in my wall in my man cave and if I remember, I'll post a photo of it.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    They were yellow towels...They had green lettering...I have one in my wall in my man cave and if I remember, I'll post a photo of it.
    Pics would be good! I posted this same thing on the Team makers FB page. Lot of positive feedback. I need to talk to some people to see if we can get it going.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

I have one of those as well. It had KTHI advertised on it. I also have the green one being discussed.

Giveaways always decrease blue seats...you could lay the towels across the seats and then if no one was in the seat it wouldn't be blue at least.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Giveaways always decrease blue seats...you could lay the towels across the seats and then if no one was in the seat it wouldn't be blue at least.
    i always thought it was a way for standing roomers to notice towels on seats are still there by the 2nd qtr..those arent bein used and they can go sit there.

The key is, you have to get the blue hairs to go along with it. Make it a thunder towel/book cover and then you're in.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    The key is, you have to get the blue hairs to go along with it. Make it a thunder towel/book cover and then you're in.
    I'll take it one step further...Maybe the blue hairs can knit the towels!