Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN3.com

Default ESPN3.com

Are we able to get this in ND? I think I remember last year trying to watch and it didn't work. What's my best bet to watch this game other than a road trip to Chipndale?

Default Re: ESPN3.com

It seems to work with Midcontinent Cable I was able to pull up a game on my computer over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabison View Post
    Are we able to get this in ND? I think I remember last year trying to watch and it didn't work. What's my best bet to watch this game other than a road trip to Chipndale?

BFKasper14 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We get ESPN3 in the dorms with our internet connection. I remember watching an NDSU basketball game last year. Now, it does say exclusive by the game. I don't know what that means, but as far as ESPN 3, I know we get it. The game is on the schedule. I will look more into this as the week goes by.

pretty much anywhere besides fargo gets it

It all depends on who your internet provider is. If it's cable one it won't work. I'm not sure about Qwest. There should be a way to find out what internet providers carry espn3 on their website.

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you have Midconet for internet then you can watch it online...this is a fairly recent development and I am very happy about it. If you do not have Midco I would suggest checking the local bars/pubs to see who has ESPN3 so you can watch the game.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    We get ESPN3 in the dorms with our internet connection. I remember watching an NDSU basketball game last year. Now, it does say exclusive by the game. I don't know what that means, but as far as ESPN 3, I know we get it. The game is on the schedule. I will look more into this as the week goes by.
    What did you use to log in with then?

I have Midco and know I get it, but wan't there a whole thread on how to do a "work around" for ISP's who don't provide it?

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I have Midco and know I get it, but wan't there a whole thread on how to do a "work around" for ISP's who don't provide it?
    I think it was discovered that the work around no longer works.....

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I need to be able to watch this game, as a can't make it to SIU. Can one "rent" ESPN3 for a month if you have direcTV?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.