Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Williams Vs. Dudzik

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Williams Vs. Dudzik

So after todays breakout game by Dudzik, who is the better CB of the two, Dudzik or Williams?

As an opposing OC, I wouldn't want to throw to either side of the field, just too dangerous. Williams is well Williams, but I think Dudzik may have just as much if not more talent then what Williams did at the same time of in career.

Default Re: Williams Vs. Dudzik

I like having them both, no need to compare the 2, they're both bison and that's all that matters
    "We All From Africa"

Neither of them are scared of hitting anyone. 12 and 9 tackles for them each today. I thought they were spectacular. Great to think we may have our starters for 3 more years already set at corner.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Both are great. Its a lose lose question. No matter who I think is better rips on a Bison. Its like asking which one of your kids you like better.

Ill say this. We have the best secondary we have ever had from corners to safeties and with both safeties out we have obvious depth.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The only minus from any of the secondary that I really saw today was there were way too many shoulder bump tackles instead of wrap up tackles. Need to get that taken care of before someone makes us pay for it.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Williams is our shut down corner guy where Dudzik is probably more physical, not afraid to hit anyone. Nice combo.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    The only minus from any of the secondary that I really saw today was there were way too many shoulder bump tackles instead of wrap up tackles. Need to get that taken care of before someone makes us pay for it.
    Trying to blow a guy up with that shoulder shit is going to hurt us sooner or later. One miss and the guy is gone.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Doesn't matter who is better. We got 2 good players

I could out corner-back both of them.... While wearing flipflops and a sun hat.

They both did great. I am a fan of interceptions though, whichever CB reels in the most will be my favorite that game.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Very impressed with both. Williams stood out as one of the best pure athletes on the field at MN. He wasn't afraid of them or the environment. He's a very special kind of athlete that could change a game in a hostile environment.

Dudzik looked great too...but in a different way.

When we get Eaves & Heagle back it will be an incredible defensive backfield. It's very good right now.

I think that their new coach is doing a beautiful job.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.