Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Williams Vs. Dudzik

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Williams Vs. Dudzik

Having those two back there is a wealth of riches most teams don't have.

VERY solid game by the D today!!!
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Trying to blow a guy up with that shoulder shit is going to hurt us sooner or later. One miss and the guy is gone.
    This is going to burn us sooner or later. They lay some good hits but cmon boys wrap them arms or someone is going to make them pay. Hopefully it isn't to costly.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trying to blow a guy up with that shoulder shit is going to hurt us sooner or later. One miss and the guy is gone.
    Dudzik whiffed once and was very lucky the WR was off balance enough to fallen down more or less on his own or who knows what would have happened. All 4 played EXTREMELY well but always room for improvement. I did really like how physical the corners played though.

I agree with the previous two comments on not wrapping up. Williams does this a lot and Dudzick did it yesterday. The guy went down and it was a great hit but even Joe Mays couldn't always knock someone down. In 2007, Kyle Minnet took one a long way on a play that would have gone for no gain had Joe just wrapped up. Instead he tried to knock him out. That play may have cost us the game because it was a big turning point.

Other than that though, the corners have been unreal.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I agree with the previous two comments on not wrapping up. Williams does this a lot and Dudzick did it yesterday. The guy went down and it was a great hit but even Joe Mays couldn't always knock someone down. In 2007, Kyle Minnet took one a long way on a play that would have gone for no gain had Joe just wrapped up. Instead he tried to knock him out. That play may have cost us the game because it was a big turning point.

Other than that though, the corners have been unreal.
    I remember that 4th down play, it was against koenig, not Minnett iirc. Definately a horrible play!

KCHerd is offline Member New User (or just very quiet)

Dudzik has played great so far ... doesnt surprise me. He is a tireless worker and after seeing him in high school, I knew he had unbelievable talent. Just wait until he does get that first pick and you get to see his running ability !!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They play two different styles as Williams is a great shut-down cover corner and Dudzik is more of a physical corner who's great in run-support. If they had an equal amount of opportunities to make plays however there's no doubt in my mind Williams would make more and is the best overall corner we have. However, every team we play knows that and will throw his direction a lot less, so Dudzik's development into a solid starting corner has been HUGE for this defense and I'm very pleased to have both guys on our team.

In the "did you know category", I believe MWills dad was a QB for St. Cloud State back in the 80's. Great athlete, but not an All-American. Could run well, but his passing was so-so--at least this is what I remember.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I've been wondering if Dudzik will play FS next year. I susupect he will and Pierre and Champion and Boyd and Shepherd and Colvin will hold down the corner spots.
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

Quote Originally Posted by AEBison1998 View Post
    I've been wondering if Dudzik will play FS next year. I susupect he will and Pierre and Champion and Boyd and Shepherd and Colvin will hold down the corner spots.
    Don't forget Frank Veldman will be in the mix next year for a safety spot, and he looked good enough to (speculatively, at least) warrant playing this season if not for the then-depth ahead of him. If Ollman or Pike go down he's my pick as the guy who gets the redshirt pulled.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!