Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ISU: Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: ISU: Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Yeah, Brock did a good job on those but improvement is needed on the snap. I have also noticed that the snap seems to take a while to get to the QB when we are in the shot-gun formation.
    Compared to what?? When Brock is under center??!!!! That would be normal
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Compared to what?? When Brock is under center??!!!! That would be normal
    Maybe I should have said the ball takes a while to get to the QB when we are in the shot-gun formation. Understand?

thanks semobison......its nice to have both.......saw on other sites about teams are still going to stack the box against us......GO AHEAD!!.....ha! ha!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Maybe I should have said the ball takes a while to get to the QB when we are in the shot-gun formation. Understand?
    Ya, I understood to begin with--just pulling your chain a bit. I am not sure how it is taught in terms of whether it is supposed to be a floater or whether it is supposed to have zip on it. Either way, accuracy is likely equally important. I noticed yesterday in the Viqueens game that the center stands the ball up on its point when hiking the shotgun--not sure if we do that or not.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Leevon Perry, made a big stop on a 4th & 1 I believe. Just blew up the backfield on that play. As much as I love MWill, I think he needs to focus a bit more on wrapping up and not just trying to lay the wood every time. There were a couple of times that players had some more RAC yards because he just put a shoulder into them. Very impressed with Dudzik. Playing like an upper classmen if you ask me. The cross pattern to Gebhart early on may have been 6 if he hauls that pass in. Brock is continuing to impress me. He makes the basic out throws consistently, which reminds me alot of what Mr. Walker did. I had my doubts about Bobby Ollman coming in to his first start, but I think he proved that when called upon, he provides solid depth. I mentioned to my dad at halftime that I hadn't noticed Ollman at all, and that that was a good thing. Great pick 6 also. Trailing 7-3, Illinois St. gets the ball off the Jensen fumble and proceeds to march it down the field, and then MWill makes a game changing play. I think that is something we have lacked for a few years now, the big playmaking type of defender that changes momentum in a game by causing a turnover. Go Bison!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I have not even read this entire thread, but my thoughts are the offense is still not getting it done. This is not a national championship team. If there is not some more downfield throws (throws over the middle were open all game) the opposing team's defense will continue to play tight to the line of scrimmage. The Bison can't always rely on their defense. Time for the offense to execute better and Vigen to loosen up his play calling a bunch more.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    That was a great angle. You can see the ISU guy laying on his leg and not letting go while both being way out of bounds. Brock should have got the penalty for kicking as that is uncalled for and I would like to know what he said to the ref to get the penalty because it happened right in front of us and I was looking right at it when it happened and that ref wasted no time in throwing the second flag when Brock started jawing. It must have been quite to the point with some interesting language.
    Do you know when the league reviews things like this to see if there will be any suspension????
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012