Page 102 of 161 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1606

Thread: Sagarin says

Default Re: Sagarin says

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My only theory is skeletons from Nebraska; I have no other explanation as I agree it makes no sense which is why so many of us were shocked.
    Some of the real reasons would actually be shocking. No Craig James hooker stuff or nothing, though. It hasn't been all sugar plums and candy canes over time, or whatever you say, but some of this move is about personnel redemption. In the end, it is a win/win for everybody involved. Both Wyoming and NDSU get great coaches and both coaches are that much closer to the big time.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Some of the real reasons would actually be shocking. No Craig James hooker stuff or nothing, though. It hasn't been all sugar plums and candy canes over time, or whatever you say, but some of this move is about personnel redemption. In the end, it is a win/win for everybody involved. Both Wyoming and NDSU get great coaches and both coaches are that much closer to the big time.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Can't wait to hear the story.

Can't wait to hear the story.
    If you showed up for more than one game a year, you might have heard the story at tailgating. It's not exactly a secret...lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Very few FCS coaches go directly to BCS schools. It just doesn't happen very often. Those schools administrators have the same issues as everyone else in the country when it comes to looking down their noses at the FCS level. That's why 99% of the coaches have to take a bottom feeding FBS gig to work their way up the big boy ladder.

I would be shocked if Bohl is at WY in 4 years, win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    If you showed up for more than one game a year, you might have heard the story at tailgating. It's not exactly a secret...lol
    I was at 5 games tailgating....I certainly know of the Nebraska stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I was at 5 games tailgating....I certainly know of the Nebraska stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Perhaps, but were you on time?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I was a little late for K St. (due to leaving my tickets in the hotel room) and the last playoff game (due to work), but was there when the lots opened for the other two.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gotta cut the TSCF and CAS a break, they are on an entirely differant tailgate clock than the rest of us. And Hermanson is a differant story, he's on a differant time zone clock when it comes to being on time.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    Gotta cut the TSCF and CAS a break, they are on an entirely differant tailgate clock than the rest of us. And Hermanson is a differant story, he's on a differant time zone clock when it comes to being on time.

I will do no such thing.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    I will do no such thing.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    Hey, me routinely showing up a bit after the official tailgatin' opening time just provides you folks with something to look forward to between opening tailgate and kickoff. It's a little favor I do for you each and every week!

You are welcome in advance of the thank you's!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.