Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries???

Default Re: Injuries???

Like the thread idea.

Question about Vraa, has NDSU applied for a medical redshirt or they still hoping he can return for the title run?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Heagle didn't practice today and is listed as doubtful for Saturday according to the news
    Oh no! It sounded like he would be back. The game changed after he went out. This is not good news.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tourguide View Post
    Like the thread idea.

Question about Vraa, has NDSU applied for a medical redshirt or they still hoping he can return for the title run?
    I believe, that you have an extended period of time to decide to apply for this, like years. Then again you can do it as soon as you know he's not come back for the year and decide to actually use it or not later too.

In any case I suspect they will see how how it heals (and how the year goes) before making the decision.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I sure hope Heagle can play, he's a difference maker when he's out there. I really think Pike played a pretty good game filling in for Eaves, but I'm not as confident in Ollman for Heagle. Maybe with a week of practice with the first team, and maybe a different scheme in place for Ill. St., he'll do well enough. I just have flashbacks of him falling down on that last Gopher TD.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I feel your pain. I tweeked my knee stumbling around drunk at Sally's after the game. I may need to get going early to make it through tailgating and post game festivities.
    i tore some blood vessels somehow in my knee @ iowa state in 09 doing a fake golf swing at someones tailgate, and i fell on their wishy board game haha.

my knee was the size of a softball the next mornin, and had to goto sanford when i got home for xrays. excruciating pain. zero weight on it at all.

We need Heagle, especially if our LBs are a little beat up from MN game, which they likely r from what I saw. Not sayin they r 'injured', just beat up a bit. We need to find a comparable replacement/backup for Heagle. The way he plays, he could use an occasional break--gotta luv a guy who plays with what I describe as 'reckless abandon'!! FUN!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We need Heagle, especially if our LBs are a little beat up from MN game, which they likely r from what I saw. Not sayin they r 'injured', just beat up a bit. We need to find a comparable replacement/backup for Heagle. The way he plays, he could use an occasional break--gotta luv a guy who plays with what I describe as 'reckless abandon'!! FUN!!!
    Reminds me a little bit of a guy who played for the Bison in the mid to late 80s. Can't think of the name right now. Heagle is one of the best football players that I've seen in a while. He has...ATTITUDE.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Well said Ca, well said indeed. MAJOR ATTITUDE!! It ain't the size of the dog in the fight it's . . . Well, u know!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    i tore some blood vessels somehow in my knee @ iowa state in 09 doing a fake golf swing at someones tailgate, and i fell on their wishy board game haha.

my knee was the size of a softball the next mornin, and had to goto sanford when i got home for xrays. excruciating pain. zero weight on it at all.
    You serious Clark????
    They told you that you tore some blood vessels??!!
    This probably belongs in a PM (I'm putting here because it's kinda alarming) but was this just in the ER or did you see an orthopedic surgeon?

If Heagle can't play, everyone else needs to rise to the occasion. That's why it is a team sport. Those teams that make deep playoff runs can do this and one injury does not derail the effort.