Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries???

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Injuries???

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    Praise Jebus!
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Hyper-extended my knee at the tailgate while grilling and doing a rock squat. I've been upgraded from "day-to-day" to "probable".

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Hyper-extended my knee at the tailgate while grilling and doing a rock squat. I've been upgraded from "day-to-day" to "probable".
    I feel your pain. I tweeked my knee stumbling around drunk at Sally's after the game. I may need to get going early to make it through tailgating and post game festivities.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    @Tate: Yes, the speed and overall quickness was not there, but, again, that is just my opinion based upon my observations--certainly could be wrong in other words!!!
    I noticed it on the 50-something run where he was forced out of bounds. He didn't have an after-burner. Great run...but. DJ played a good game...but we weren't watching vintage DJ. He sucked it up. Wanted to play badly...etc, etc. Kinda like you used to do CAS...

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Prognosis for Eaves????
    I was wondering that myself. If he has partially torn pc ligament does that heal on it's own? Has he had surgery?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

What will be your limitations? Now I'm wondering if playing the Gophers was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I was wondering that myself. If he has partially torn pc ligament does that heal on it's own? Has he had surgery?
    On a partial PCL I would expect them to take a wait and see approach. It will probably heal in 6 weeks and he will be back. May heal faster and he may be working on it in less time and rehabbed and ready to go in 4the but that may be pushing it. This is just a guess without knowing the extent of it.

That wouldn't have happened late at Sally's...you were too relaxed to hurt anything.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Heagle didn't practice today and is listed as doubtful for Saturday according to the news

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Heagle didn't practice today and is listed as doubtful for Saturday according to the news
    Concussion?