Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries???

Default Re: Injuries???

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Did he mention Smith for this week?
    Smith should be back. How effective I dont know.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Heagle is out per coach Bohl.. AND NO he didnt say when he would be available.
    Well, Eff-->throw in the towel. One of our best, if not the best, DB is not playing against a pass-happy team. No way we can win!! May as well cancel!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Smith should be back. How effective I dont know.
    Thanks for the update.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Don't forget our starting CB we lost at the beginning of the year (Pierre)....and starting RT (Jerve) for that matter.
    Half our starting secondary isn't playing this game.
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

Quote Originally Posted by AEBison1998 View Post
    Don't forget our starting CB we lost at the beginning of the year (Pierre)....and starting RT (Jerve) for that matter.
    Half our starting secondary isn't playing this game.
    I've been mostly impressed with Pike and others that have filled in. Can't remember the name(s) right now.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, Eff-->throw in the towel. One of our best, if not the best, DB is not playing against a pass-happy team. No way we can win!! May as well cancel!!
    I understand the sarcasm, but even still I disagree. Pike would probably do a better job than Heagle against Lehigh. Heagle is great against the run, but with one arm, we need pass defense.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    I understand the sarcasm, but even still I disagree. Pike would probably do a better job than Heagle against Lehigh. Heagle is great against the run, but with one arm, we need pass defense.
    Good point, I also think we will be better off in this game with Pike in there. He is quicker and a much better defender of the pass. Let's just hope if they do complete some passes, which they obviously will, he will tackle as well as Heagle would.

Anybody have any clue what is up with Smith's injury. Did he tweak it tonight or did he just play scarcely because he ended up not being needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerstheman23 View Post
    Anybody have any clue what is up with Smith's injury. Did he tweak it tonight or did he just play scarcely because he ended up not being needed.
    After the game, radio said (I'm not sure exactly who said it) that he didn't tweak anything--he just wasn't near full speed.
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerstheman23 View Post
    They said postgame that he could have been utilized in an emergency, but wasn't close to the 90% threshold that the coaching staff wanted him at prior to the game.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved