Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Uni 10-29

Default Re: Uni 10-29

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Both biker bars but hardly as bad as the old Flame and the Round up when they were open downtown.
    Best place to go when you feel like beating up some hells angels.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Both biker bars but hardly as bad as the old Flame and the Round up when they were open downtown.
    How about the old Pink Pussycat?
    I wonder who has posession of that fantastic cat sign?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Which someone has told me is now a gay bar? Seems weird if it is..
    it is the unofficial gay bar of fm after ibeam

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Which someone has told me is now a gay bar? Seems weird if it is..
    Especially now that Mr. G's is changed to WOW.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

The Cap'n Will be there with Lieutenant Cat in tow. Looking forward to a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    it is the unofficial gay bar of fm after ibeam
    I thought they closed down the I-Beam years ago??

Funny thing happened a few years ago when arriving at a Bison FB home game: A casual acquaintance of mine saw me in the stands and met up with me during pre-game warmups, he was already blasted off his rocker, and he was like, "DUDE!! Let's go to the I-Beam tonight and get HAMMERED!!!" And he kept mentioning going to the I-Beam. And this guy seemed pretty straight. And I was thinking, "No thanks dude, I roll in 4th gear, not 5th gear. But it's cool if you roll in 5th gear, it's how God made you."

Preemptive Cool Brory Sto.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

I don't know why the UNI game is even being discussed now. WTF?
    There is a big game in 9 days against the Gophers. Even if you want to look ahead, Homecoming is the week after against Iliinois State (first MVFC game this season)! More games in between including an important road game at Southern Illinois. Then comes the Marker game where its time to pummel SDSU on their home turf.
    Whatever the W-L record for UNI and NDSU on October 29, it will be time to send the little kitties home with a big L. This thread should be suspended for about 5 weeks. For now it's just a place for purple pussies to hang out because their messageboard is so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    There is a big game in 9 days against the Gophers. Even if you want to look ahead, Homecoming is the week after against Iliinois State (first MVFC game this season)! More games in between including an important road game at Southern Illinois. Then comes the Marker game where its time to pummel SDSU on their home turf.
    Whatever the W-L record for UNI and NDSU on October 29, it will be time to send the little kitties home with a big L. This thread should be suspended for about 5 weeks. For now it's just a place for purple pussies to hang out because their messageboard is so lame.
    Because this is the year. The UNI game is THE game this year. Last year it was the SDSU game. We identified it early that it was the game we absolutely had to have for our season to be successful. UNI is that game this year. You'll get over it.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    I thought they closed down the I-Beam years ago??

Funny thing happened a few years ago when arriving at a Bison FB home game: A casual acquaintance of mine saw me in the stands and met up with me during pre-game warmups, he was already blasted off his rocker, and he was like, "DUDE!! Let's go to the I-Beam tonight and get HAMMERED!!!" And he kept mentioning going to the I-Beam. And this guy seemed pretty straight. And I was thinking, "No thanks dude, I roll in 4th gear, not 5th gear. But it's cool if you roll in 5th gear, it's how God made you."

Preemptive Cool Brory Sto.
    Maybe he just thought you needed an oil change.*

*Please pardon this minor thread drift.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    a) I started the thread, seeking recommendations.

b) Pretty sure talking about a future game on a message board is not going to shift your football team's focus away from their upcoming game.

c) grow up.