Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Uni 10-29

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Uni 10-29

JL Beers is a must for a visit to downtown Fargo it's my favorite place to eat in town. For lunch, I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet but Bertrosa's in the downstairs lobby of the Black Building on Broadway is pretty good too and has great lunch specials, be sure to try the beer cheese soup, it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Whats the breakfast like?

I recommend any motel in Moorehead, MN
    Not sure about breakfast but they must have a pretty good dinner menu. I heard they have seafood. Mostly crabs.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    How are the Panther looking so far?
    Really fast, and really athletic. Through two games, Tirrell Rennie has looked much better this year, and he really is the key to how far UNI goes. UNI really struggled throwing the ball last year with Rennie, but he has looked much better thus far in 2011.

UNI is a really good team this year. Are we worthy of our top 2 ranking at this point? I don't know, probably too early to tell. I expect a really good season, and am hoping for a great season.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 06panther10 View Post
    Really fast, and really athletic. Through two games, Tirrell Rennie has looked much better this year, and he really is the key to how far UNI goes. UNI really struggled throwing the ball last year with Rennie, but he has looked much better thus far in 2011.

UNI is a really good team this year. Are we worthy of our top 2 ranking at this point? I don't know, probably too early to tell. I expect a really good season, and am hoping for a great season.
    I think you pretty much summed up how most fans feel about Brock Jensen and NDSU's season outlook...

Quote Originally Posted by 06panther10 View Post
    Alright Bizons, coming up for the big game. Where to stay and what to do in Fargo?

Lets hear it.
    walk to the dirty e and bismarck tavern from radisson. and the northern aint too far off

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    You can stay at my house for $299.99/night.
    commence jokes in 3..2..1.. oh, too late

I can't wait for this game. I wish this bye was right before the UNI game instead.

31 attempts -40 yards rushing. I hope our guys remember how embarrassing that game was.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Not sure about breakfast but they must have a pretty good dinner menu. I heard they have seafood. Mostly crabs.
    Their crabs with sugar is amazing. Feels awesome leavin the joint too..cant say that about anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by soupcan View Post
    Sounds like all UNI fans are staying at the Econolodge and tailgating at either Ricks or Specks.
    Specks is a SCARY-ASS bar. So is Rick's, but Speck's seems like something outta the movie "Road House"...
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Specks is a SCARY-ASS bar. So is Rick's, but Speck's seems like something outta the movie "Road House"...
    If Patrick Swayze roundhouse kicks anyone who starts any funny funny business, I say Bisonville excursion tonight.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!