Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Sisters Scores

Default Re: Little Sisters Scores

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I think the MVFC is quite a bit more physical than the BSC overall. That makes me think UND will do very well there. I'm not trying to be preposterous here but they could end up owning that conference in a few years.

This is probably true.

Big Fluff is a pass happy finesse conference. If Mussman sticks to running the ball and playing good defense then UND will probably do well over there.

Didn't the Montana State coach say we need to get bigger and tougher after we beat them??

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    This is probably true.

Big Fluff is a pass happy finesse conference. If Mussman sticks to running the ball and playing good defense then UND will probably do well over there.

Didn't the Montana State coach say we need to get bigger and tougher after we beat them??
    He did say that. I think if Muss brings hard nosed mid-western football to the Sky, the Griz will have a very difficult time keeping the legacy they have had in the Sky. Until the last couple years the Sky has really been Montana and every one else. While I don't like the Sioux one bit and they are no longer our rival.......I think it will be very interesting to watch them upset that whole status quo that has been the Big Sky. Then, if NDSU and UND happen to meet in the playoffs as the champions of the respective conferences......oh what a game. And the MVFC with the brutal and physical schedule will prove to be the better of the two.

attendance: 4,987
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    attendance: 4,987
    That many? Seems way to high.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    That many? Seems way to high.
    That was the game at SUU last week. This week, they got a bit over 6k at the Al.

Montana Western had more yards, more first downs, had 10 minutes more on time of possession....and is a 1-5 NAIA team.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Montana Western had more yards, more first downs, had 10 minutes more on time of possession....and is a 1-5 NAIA team.

Did UND score quickly?

4K and 6K for their last 2 home games......pretty poor!

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Did UND score quickly?

4K and 6K for their last 2 home games......pretty poor!
    The 4k(actually almost 5k) was from a game AT SUU, not GF. Their attendance sucks, but it's not that bad. Their first two home games were about 8500, and today's game was actually 6400(I said just over 6k in a previous post). Still, their average of 60% capacity would be like us drawing 11.5k in the FFD. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    The 4k(actually almost 5k) was from a game AT SUU, not GF. Their attendance sucks, but it's not that bad. Their first two home games were about 8500, and today's game was actually 6400(I said just over 6k in a previous post). Still, their average of 60% capacity would be like us drawing 11.5k in the FFD. Yuck.
    If they can win and with some of the teams that will come for Big Sky games, that ought to improve next year......unless those people up there just don't give a damn about their FB team.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    There will be more people in the west lot next Saturday.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN