Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The rivalry is dead but...

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default The rivalry is dead but...

No matter what support your Bison. Tickets go on sale tomorrow against the firetrucks. 10 am ticketmaster.

Default Re: The rivalry is dead but...

I will be there! Probably going to by 5 or 6. Thanks for the heads up Heckler!

Random post, but a pretty cool thing happened in Grand Forks after the volleyball game. Amidst chants of "start the tractors" and what such, we walked by a few guys from the basketball team and their guy Troy Huff walked over, thanked us for coming, and wished us a safe drive home. UND or not (and thus doomed to irrelevance), hard not to like that kid for what he brings to a basketball team.

That said, NDSU by about 40.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

How much are those asshats charging for tickets? $27.50 again?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Random post, but a pretty cool thing happened in Grand Forks after the volleyball game. Amidst chants of "start the tractors" and what such, we walked by a few guys from the basketball team and their guy Troy Huff walked over, thanked us for coming, and wished us a safe drive home. UND or not (and thus doomed to irrelevance), hard not to like that kid for what he brings to a basketball team.

That said, NDSU by about 40.
    THIS. I miss Rich Glas and the class he brought to their men's team. Back when I was a student and at the UND double-headers he would stop and chat with NDSU fans on the women's game night (home and away).

Gene Roebuck...you are still a classless SOB.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Being that it's UND and all I'd like to go to this, but I just can't justify spending that much on tickets for a blowout on the road. Won't be much closer than the games we just played in Canada.

im not expecting a blowout. und returns their whole squad and theres no reason to not think their sophomores will be improved. i do expect a bison win though

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    im not expecting a blowout. und returns their whole squad and theres no reason to not think their sophomores will be improved. i do expect a bison win though
    They had 15 D1 wins. 14 of them were against 300+ RPI teams. It is almost hard to imagine. They are really bad. Did you see their two guys fishing on the animal channel? I mean seriously. Catfish fishing with their hands. Dude, hit the gym, you are a college athlete.

This game won't be close. The Bison are also alot better.....starting at PG with Lawrence Alexander. This is a blowout. I will be there.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

FYI game is Jan 17. No schedule up on GOBISON yet Hope NDSU fans will show even though you would never know when the game was if you were only checking our site.

I'm going to have a hard time going. I'm only now getting over my anger at the UND fans from Tuesday's volleyball match. I don't think I'll be setting foot in GF again for a long time, much less giving them any money(or any of PL's money, as the case may be ).