Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Okland

Default Re: Andrew Okland

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    #3 is going to get alot of chances!!!! SHould be exciting for the Sioux Falls contingent next weekend. I love his speed. He was so close to that TD. Everyone is going to step up....and I predict that Cooper will be much improved now that he MUST step up his game. He simply has too much ability. From what I was told, he has to make one play and he may explode. There is alot of talent, it is just young....but Warren G Holloway is going to lead that position in style.
    cooper made a sick catch in the spring game. he def. has the ability

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Oklund is a great talent but I would be surprised if he contributes this year other than deep balls. That seems to be his strength and I doubt he's had enough time to learn the offense. Maybe Holloway could pick up some of those underneath routes and Oklund could be the deep threat. He seems to be phenomenal at the jump balls.

I would imagine Gebheart and Wahlo are further along.
    I agree. From what I hear of Andrew, he is very raw and has some intriguing skills long with being long and athletic. Kevin Feeney says not to be surprised if he doesn't cotribute until he is a junior or senior.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Siouxfallsbison View Post
    Yes he will. I think they had a great thing going with Holloway,Vraa,Gebhart,and Smith rotation. Hopefully Cooper and Brady can keep it going until Vraa gets back.
    I will say I was impressed with Trevor's hands this weekend. They looked sticky right when they needed to be...excited to see what he does with the opportunity!

Edit: SHUT UP AG!!!!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I will say I was impressed with Trevor's hands this weekend. They looked sticky right when they needed to be...excited to see what he does with the opportunity!

Edit: SHUT UP AG!!!!
    I was told this was a no homo board. Just sayin'.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    I was told this was a no homo board. Just sayin'.
    How were you able to join then??
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I find it hard to believe that Okland would not see the field for 3 years. He practically took on the Montana high schoolers by himself. You don't do that if you don't have ability. Did Wentz catch it for him too?

If we was in fall camp I have to believe that he would be getting some looks if he was on the roster. He has size and phycial ability to get it done.

Is that Okland?

Quote Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post
    I agree. From what I hear of Andrew, he is very raw and has some intriguing skills long with being long and athletic. Kevin Feeney says not to be surprised if he doesn't cotribute until he is a junior or senior.
    Kevin Feeney NEVER coached Andrew Okland. Troy Mattern was Okland's coach for the one year that he played high school football.

Quote Originally Posted by fanbison View Post
    Kevin Feeney NEVER coached Andrew Okland. Troy Mattern was Okland's coach for the one year that he played high school football.
    True. I guess I can't find in my post where I said that he was his coach. He is still on very good terms with Andrew's high school coaches and he still knows the young man. The fact is that he is so new to football that no one knows how soon he will pick up the game. When he was recruited his speed was suspect, but then he went out and joined the track team and proved that he has decent speed (22.84) for a guy his size.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Rumor Okland quit the team. Any confirmations?
    check neg rep