Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Okland

Default Re: Andrew Okland

Quote Originally Posted by Siouxfallsbison View Post
    Sounds like 6-8 weeks right now.
    #3 is going to get alot of chances!!!! SHould be exciting for the Sioux Falls contingent next weekend. I love his speed. He was so close to that TD. Everyone is going to step up....and I predict that Cooper will be much improved now that he MUST step up his game. He simply has too much ability. From what I was told, he has to make one play and he may explode. There is alot of talent, it is just young....but Warren G Holloway is going to lead that position in style.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My big concern is what happens if Warren G Holloway hurts that knee?

We are deep, but just not at WR. If Holloway goes down, we will be pretty one dimensional, again.

Does Vraa have a medical redshirt available if it becomes 8+?

Quote Originally Posted by Siouxfallsbison View Post
    Sounds like 6-8 weeks right now.
    Sorry to hear that, SFBison.

I pretty sure Gebhart is capable of stepping up and making a significant contribution at wide receiver. What do you think Siouxfallsbison?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I pretty sure Gebhart is capable of stepping up and making a significant contribution at wide receiver. What do you think Siouxsfallsbison?
    Yes he will. I think they had a great thing going with Holloway,Vraa,Gebhart,and Smith rotation. Hopefully Cooper and Brady can keep it going until Vraa gets back.

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    Does Vraa have a medical redshirt available if it becomes 8+?
    Bohl mentioned how the NCAA is pretty understanding as far as medical reshirts. Hell, I think Kase Keenum from Houston played a couple of full games last year and still got a medical redshirt.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Bohl mentioned how the NCAA is pretty understanding as far as medical reshirts. Hell, I think Kase Keenum from Houston played a couple of full games last year and still got a medical redshirt.
    So if he misses 8 games and the choice is another year vs the playoffs it will be an interesting decision.

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    So if he misses 8 games and the choice is another year vs the playoffs it will be an interesting decision.
    oooohh kinda forgot that...maybe 'SU could lie and say he wasn't healthy
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Oklund is a great talent but I would be surprised if he contributes this year other than deep balls. That seems to be his strength and I doubt he's had enough time to learn the offense. Maybe Holloway could pick up some of those underneath routes and Oklund could be the deep threat. He seems to be phenomenal at the jump balls.

I would imagine Gebheart and Wahlo are further along.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com