Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TOHBTC Pics 2011

Default Re: TOHBTC Pics 2011

One more. Pregame tailgating. As much excitement as BisonGuy in the third. Killdeer and CAS figuring out the offense.

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    One more. Pregame tailgating. As much excitement as BisonGuy in the third. Killdeer and CAS figuring out the offense.

Nice pic--I think we were talking about deer hunting at that point. We already had the offense issues figured out by then!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

That rocking chair kills me. The way CAS is sitting looks painful. Makes me wonder if he lost a bet to AG...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That rocking chair kills me. The way CAS is sitting looks painful. Makes me wonder if he lost a bet to AG...
    EFF OFF Tranny!! I love my rocking chair (chair envy perhaps???!!!!). Also, my hips and knees ain't quite as flexible as they once were after years of taking a beating both on and off the field. I can still kick your ass for you tho, if you want me too or keep lipping off--just sayin!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Hey, that photo of me was in the fourth quarter with about 3:00 remaining. I was in the south endzone for the third quarter, but almost started walking across the field at the end of the third and was wondering why the teams weren't shaking hands.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    EFF OFF Tranny!! I love my rocking chair (chair envy perhaps???!!!!). Also, my hips and knees ain't quite as flexible as they once were after years of taking a beating both on and off the field. I can still kick your ass for you tho, if you want me too or keep lipping off--just sayin!!
    Ummmmm....yeah...I don't think I need to add to that.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

CAS has quite the cosmopolitan social life.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

[QUOTE=BlueBisonRock;525495]Ming Makes his case

Planking the Asphalt

WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We All From Africa"

Love the pics; wish I could have been there. I'll be back for Youngstown in November and any playoff games not on the first weekend in December.

Hope to see many of you before that in Minneapolis and Brookings. I plan on tailgating for both.