Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NDSU Bison Mobile App

Default Re: NDSU Bison Mobile App

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    NDSU twitter account posted they would have an iphone app at a later date. I would guess it has nothing to do with apple approval atm.
    I talked with a friend of mine who is actually developing the Apps for NDSU and it is a hangup with Apple. Another friend of mine, who works for MSU-M said the same thing.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Teh Windows 7 phone app on its way?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

It'd better be... The ARE folks with Windows 7 phone, contrary to what the phone sales reps tell you in the stores (to convince you to buy an iPhone or Droid - since they get a higher commission off those sales)...

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Free version or 4.99 version includes videos.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205265863
    Chain crashed on HTC Aria, the most common android in the US atm. (Given free as an ATT transition phone, to everyone who was on Altell with a smartphone)

Only certain parts of the app cause chain crashing.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    and me with a blackberry sitting out in the cold....
    You're not alone. I've read my manual 4 times and I can't find any f*cking "app" button!! A little help here, please?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    You're not alone. I've read my manual 4 times and I can't find any f*cking "app" button!! A little help here, please?
    Problem 1, your phone is in finnish.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by phpguru View Post
    It'd better be... The ARE folks with Windows 7 phone, contrary to what the phone sales reps tell you in the stores (to convince you to buy an iPhone or Droid - since they get a higher commission off those sales)...
    Wait - whats this Windows you speak of??*

*I've been an avid WM user for about 6-7 years
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Wait - whats this Windows you speak of??*

*I've been an avid WM user for about 6-7 years
    You poor bastard.*

* me, too...
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Oh come on now... have you even tried the Windows 7 Phone? The new Mango update coming later this fall will pretty much level the playing field between Windows/iPhone/Android...

Quote Originally Posted by phpguru View Post
    Oh come on now... have you even tried the Windows 7 Phone? The new Mango update coming later this fall will pretty much level the playing field between Windows/iPhone/Android...

I bought the new Windows 7 phone as soon as it was available to me. Certainly a vast improvement over previous versions of Windows Mobile. (6.5, ugh. 5.0, ) I've had some version of a WinPhone for years. I'll believe the even playing field when I see it.