Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

Attached Images Attached Images

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it's been FOOTLOOSE for far too long.... I kept waiting for John Lithgow to show up
    Simply put, the current rules are written to appease the board, its razor thin vote to even have tailgating so all the crap rules, patrols, lines, times, ect are to keep tailgating part of the gameday.

For the kids it’s Dennis Quade now.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Simply put, the current rules are written to appease the board, its razor thin vote to even have tailgating so all the crap rules, patrols, lines, times, ect are to keep tailgating part of the gameday.

Huh? Is this true? You have power brokers that would eliminate tailgating? That's crazy!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Been telling them that for years now.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

ha. try stopping tailgating. you'd have anarchy
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I don’t mind rules. But I don’t need someone stopping me and telling me to pack up, while I’m packing up.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I don’t mind rules. But I don’t need someone stopping me and telling me to pack up, while I’m packing up.
    Yep. This happens so often it's ridiculous. We've even had it happen as we are putting the last one or two things in our trailer. And it's not like they're nice about it either. It's super accusatory and rude.

They could accomplish the same thing by stopping by and saying, hey thanks for cleaning up and getting into the game. That would tell me they are watching to make sure we tear down in time but also they aren't complete assholes. But for that to happen they would have to not be complete assholes.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Obviously they need to keep busy. Maybe they should ban streamers.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Seemed like a worker/wage shortage post game this week in the lots. Big old traffic jams and no one timing us out of the lots. I actually enjoyed myself postgame. Made me wonder why every game isn’t like this. Fight traffic or listen to postgame coverage and discuss game with others (love the former players offering their higher knowledge thoughts). Do some Frisco strategizing.