Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

Are there really still heathens out there who don't pour their drink into an insulated tumbler? Amateurs!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Are there really still heathens out there who don't pour their drink into an insulated tumbler? Amateurs!

Some of us must use a turf mug or bad karma happens
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Ok which one of you animals bit a security Guard, or Police Officer!! Or who gave their animals to much liquor and they got out of hand.

Updated 2021 NDSU Tailgating Rules & Regulations
    Dear NDSU Football Season Ticket Holders and Tailgaters,
    We are looking forward to seeing you in the tailgating lots and the Fargodome this Saturday as the Bison take on Valparaiso
    at 2:30pm! We are emailing to notify you that there is an update to the 2021 Tailgating Rules & Regulations. Please review
    the new rule that has been added below along with the full 2021 Tailgating Rules and Regulations document attached to this email.
    18. Only service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are permitted. All other animals are prohibited in all
    designated tailgating parking lots.

We look forward to continuing a fun and safe 2021-22 season!

Go Bison!

NDSU Athletics, Fargo Police Department and the Fargodome

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Ok which one of you animals bit a security Guard, or Police Officer!! Or who gave their animals to much liquor and they got out of hand.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the tailgating lots and the Fargodome this Saturday as the Bison take on Valparaiso
    at 2:30pm! We are emailing to notify you that there is an update to the 2021 Tailgating Rules & Regulations. Please review
    the new rule that has been added below along with the full 2021 Tailgating Rules and Regulations document attached to this email.
    18. Only service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are permitted. All other animals are prohibited in all

Go Bison!

Good. I know this isn't a popular position but I've always been annoyed that people think they need to bring their dogs into public gatherings. Like what makes you think everyone else wants your dog here???

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 09-10-2021 at 05:00 PM.

A) alot of people did this
    B) Karen's in 2021 always get their way
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 09-10-2021 at 01:31 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post

Go Bison!

I was reading the email thinking a dog bit someone. Yep, put an end to that.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Our office allowed dogs back in 2013 and that ended as soon as one left a dookie on the carpet that wasn’t cleaned up.
    It's OK to not be OK.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Good. I know this isn't a popular position but I've always been annoyed that people think they need to being their dogs into public gatherings. Like what makes you think everyone else wants your dog here???

Agreed TAILG8R. As someone who has a couple dogs there are few things that about me more than when people can't separate pets from other humans. Pets don't need to be at Scheels. Pets don't need to be at a brewery. Pets don't need to be at tailgating. And if you refer to a pet as a furbaby, bitch you better be ducking cuz I will smack you upside your head.

Last edited by oldmantutters; 09-10-2021 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Good. I know this isn't a popular position but I've always been annoyed that people think they need to being their dogs into public gatherings. Like what makes you think everyone else wants your dog here???

Why would you bring a dog to tailgate? What are you going to do with it when you go to the game? Oh Lock it in a car? We all know thats not a good move.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why would you bring a dog to tailgate? What are you going to do with it when you go to the game? Oh Lock it in a car? We all know thats not a good move.
    It's the 20% that tailgate but don't go to the game that would bring Fido with them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk