Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Bingo. Even IF they were there, you didn't know they were there. How it should be.
    I was there. No cop or security seen the entire time. In fact, they were not even set up for parking payment when we got there. Crazy thing is nothing burned down..... Hard to believe I know.....

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Bingo. Even IF they were there, you didn't know they were there. How it should be.
    I dont see the cops at the Dome either. Im too busy having fun as opposed to looking for supposed issues-problems to bitch about.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I dont see the cops at the Dome either. Im too busy having fun as opposed to looking for supposed issues-problems to bitch about.
    The cops at the dome also are not there to harass people. They are there mainly to prevent any problems from popping up and to take care of problems if they do. They are not looking to hassle people and if they are talking to you about something you more than likely need to re read the tailgaiting rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    The cops at the dome also are not there to harass people. They are there mainly to prevent any problems from popping up and to take care of problems if they do. They are not looking to hassle people and if they are talking to you about something you more than likely need to re read the tailgaiting rules.
    People that are afraid of the police are the ones that have something to hide or are trying to get away with something. I for one am glad they are around, (seen and not heard). If they were not there, we would have a lot more under age drinking going on.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I was there. No cop or security seen the entire time. In fact, they were not even set up for parking payment when we got there. Crazy thing is nothing burned down..... Hard to believe I know.....
    Well I was there too.

There were cops in the tailgate lot, parked in the back. There was a cop parked in directly in front of the gate we passed into the stadium and cops walking around outside the stadium.

They were being vigilant.

The problem isn't the rules or the cops, it's that you don't like the rules and/or the cops.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    Well I was there too.

There were cops in the tailgate lot, parked in the back. There was a cop parked in directly in front of the gate we passed into the stadium and cops walking around outside the stadium.

They were being vigilant.

The problem isn't the rules or the cops, it's that you don't like the rules and/or the cops.
    I took the question as being in the NDSU area where I never saw one. (Yes, I could have missed it.) I did see them in EWU area. There was basically nothing there when we started.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    People that are afraid of the police are the ones that have something to hide or are trying to get away with something. I for one am glad they are around, (seen and not heard). If they were not there, we would have a lot more under age drinking going on.
    Like what's encouraged at the hawks tailgating with all the students.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Cops and security at the dome do a great job, I don't really notice them at all...There was a time when that may have not entirely been the case but like I said they have it all figured out now.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I've been out there tailgating for multiple decades (in fact I was mid-wife delivered on the grass north of Dakota Field........in a raging blizzard....... with only the heat of an over-cooked bratwurst to keep me and the old lady warm and alive, before we BOTH went into the game and started harassing the opponent mercilessly), and I have NEVER ONCE been hassled by the cops or security!

And I'm the wildest, craziest, sexiest, most terrifying bad-assing bad boy this side of the rugby fields. So deal with it, cop haters!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Like what's encouraged at the hawks tailgating with all the students.
    Do they get people to show up at their tailgate?????
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.