Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

I can't wait until it gets cold so some of the fans wear some more clothes. If you weigh 20lbs or more then the Jenner girls then you shouldn't dress like them.

Lardsin must go!

Are you talking about Kendall or Caitlyn Jenner?

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I can't wait until it gets cold so some of the fans wear some more clothes. If you weigh 20lbs or more then the Jenner girls then you shouldn't dress like them.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    If you are too old to be in college you shouldn't creep on girls in college, regardless of what they look like.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah how old is to old for college? I wouldn't have said a dam thing if I hadn't been pushed out of the portahpotty line while my feet got puked on.

Yeah use Caitlyn if you have too.

Lardsin must go!

I do most of my creeping at the bounce house. If you know me you'll know why. If you don't I don't really give a shit what you think about my creeping.

Lardsin must go!

Got to the tailgate lot 2 hours early. We picked our spots out and unhooked the trailer. About an hour later a car drives up a guy gets out and introduces himself and welcomes us to Cheney. Told us to go a head and tailgate and introduced us to the lot attendant. Said to have fun and please clean up after yourselves.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Got to the tailgate lot 2 hours early. We picked our spots out and unhooked the trailer. About an hour later a car drives up a guy gets out and introduces himself and welcomes us to Cheney. Told us to go a head and tailgate and introduced us to the lot attendant. Said to have fun and please clean up after yourselves.
    Impossible, do they not now that mass chaos will ensue? It is so backwards that we can't set up the night before in Fargo, it would greatly simplify things. Enjoy the game!

Yeah, but where were the police?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Yeah, but where were the police?
    There was no shortage of them at the stadium where the majority of the tailgate was held. Dont know if the patrolled the lots or not.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

There was no shortage of them at the stadium where the majority of the tailgate was held. Dont know if the patrolled the lots or not.
    Bingo. Even IF they were there, you didn't know they were there. How it should be.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.