Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

So will it even be worth it to people to sell the spots though when I believe you are still responsible for the people using said spot. I mean heck you rent it to lakes and he makes it rain bitches. Who is going to clean up that mess? I suppose you would then get your spots taken away.

I'll be curious to see how many actually sell their weekly passes and of those how many will actually go to the market of GA tailgaters and not simply friends of the spot owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So will it even be worth it to people to sell the spots though when I believe you are still responsible for the people using said spot. I mean heck you rent it to lakes and he makes it rain bitches. Who is going to clean up that mess? I suppose you would then get your spots taken away.
    I would hope they finally get rid of that idiotic policy. The people punished for acting like dopes in the tailgate lot should be the people who are acting like dopes in the tailgate lot (just like it is for people acting like dopes inside the Fargodome). That policy has always been misguided but will be even moreso with single game passes for reserved tailgating that can now be a part of transactions between strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I would hope they finally get rid of that idiotic policy. The people punished for acting like dopes in the tailgate lot should be the people who are acting like dopes in the tailgate lot (just like it is for people acting like dopes inside the Fargodome). That policy has always been misguided but will be even moreso with single game passes for reserved tailgating that can now be a part of transactions between strangers.
    This isn't an issue in the playoffs, why would it be all of a sudden? We've actually had better neighbors in the reserved lots than in the GA lots, believe it or not.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Serious question. Are there people who tailgate in general admission that are only there to tailgate and have no intent on going to the game? I feel like having more reserved spots will ensure that those who are tailgating are also going to the game since they will be people who already have season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/sports/425218...ilgating-spots

Our fearless leadership thinks more reserved will make the GA problem better, while it is the new single game system that may actually help. Which was a Bisonville idea years ago. This reads like they don't even understand the issue or that they are losing people who don't want to deal with it.

I had to take a break as this made me so upset thus I was trolling bait. If we don't come through on spots, not sure what the hell I'll do. (PL, commence your trolling on my first world problems.)
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Does he ?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

[QUOTE=HerdBot;1205624]Kolpack has an article on this
    http://www.inforum.com/sports/425218...ilgating-spots[/QUOTE

Just saw this. I think this last year I mentioned that more reserved spots might be available. There were many here that wanted reserved spots and didnt like dealing with the GA fiasco. Plus many others who dont visit here had requested reserved also. Now that more reserved are available some still arent happy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

PL what people want is a greater supply of both reserved and GA.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    PL what people want is a greater supply of both reserved and GA.
    I understand that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."