Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

So at 7:58am, I grabbed a plate of egg-bake, and walked over to GA lot to watch the procession since there were no "saved" spots. Effin stupidly dangerous the way people were speeding across the lot. That needs to be controlled better before someone gets hurt.

Stopped at the Frisco Cruiser right after they pulled in, and talked to Longhorn...say what you will about their loud music, but they were by far the safest people coming into the lot. Also, there were people in cars/pickups cutting in front of the Cruiser as the line was moving towards the lot entrance, only because the Cruiser doesn't quite have the get up and go that some cars/pickups have...leave a little gap, and pricks in cars/pick-ups were cutting in front of them. BS move.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

It's definitely an unsafe free for all. I feel like I'm in wal mart at black Friday.

I hope you didn't pee yourself again, rto! Haha.

I just don't see why people need to bring their huge pull behind campers into such cramped spaces. Thankfully the cruisers paint job is worth about 70 bucks. No way would I ever park my truck in there

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Thankfully the cruisers paint job is worth about 70 bucks.
    You're seriously overestimating the paint job.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    He's counting paint, beer, and labor. Beer being 65.00
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    hey, pal...just because your double wides paint job is worth at least twice as much as our bus's...doesn't mean you can look down upon it!

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    So at 7:58am, I grabbed a plate of egg-bake, and walked over to GA lot to watch the procession since there were no "saved" spots. Effin stupidly dangerous the way people were speeding across the lot. That needs to be controlled better before someone gets hurt.

Stopped at the Frisco Cruiser right after they pulled in, and talked to Longhorn...say what you will about their loud music, but they were by far the safest people coming into the lot. Also, there were people in cars/pickups cutting in front of the Cruiser as the line was moving towards the lot entrance, only because the Cruiser doesn't quite have the get up and go that some cars/pickups have...leave a little gap, and pricks in cars/pick-ups were cutting in front of them. BS move.

Believe it or not that shit is happening in the reserved lot.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    They werent/arent concerned with the grass in Colorado.

FIFY 10 char

Originally Posted by 56BISON73

The grass at the tailgate in CO wasn't on the ground
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Originally Posted by 56BISON73

The grass at the tailgate in CO wasn't on the ground
    What you're saying is the tailgating in Colorado is done on a veryhigh level.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    What you're saying is the tailgating in Colorado is done on a veryhigh level.
    Rocky MT high baby!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."