Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Or further restrictive rules put in place
    I would LOVE it they tried. That would be the best thing that could happen. It is so big at this point, there public would go ballistic.

I chuckled yesterday when Fargo PD sent out the notice on the Northside Neighborhood network about it being against the law to have an open container will walking to the Fargo Dome, and it would be enforced.

I also laughed when I walked tp the lots for tailgating a few minutes early as I saw people sitting in chairs at sites prior to the opening of the lots, because I knew that security was going to make them move. Yup soon they were carrying their chairs and coolers to the Dee.

I saw way more people than ever carrying miniatures drinking them while walking thru later.

Still the best restaurant in the FM area is Bison tailgate

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What are you saying here? So the police ignore open containers outside the tailgating area even in neighborhoods?

And where were the people carrying their chairs and coolers to?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    What are you saying here? So the police ignore open containers outside the tailgating area even in neighborhoods?

And where were the people carrying their chairs and coolers to?
    The open container warning was for people walking to the game from north Fargo, the rest was at the dome. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    The open container warning was for people walking to the game from north Fargo, the rest was at the dome. Oh well
    It's true, they generally don't warn people in line. I think it's one of those things that they look the other way because it's not worth it until there is a problem. Seems as it's mostly self policing and have never seen anyone cause a problem. As our bus is an "RV", we are allowed to drink inside, so IF we have a beer before, we generally try to keep it inside the vehicle and behind the drivers quarters. Just don't be obvious about it and they won't have a reason to enforce the rule on you - plus it doesn't hurt to be friendly/nice. We've had some cops PREVIOUSLY tell us they didn't personally have a problem with it so as long as we weren't obvious and/or obnoxious, no one needed to know or care. Said if someone complains, it's a different situation so keep it out of sight of other people. Perfect, I can live with that and it seems completely fair. Granted, I think it's much more out in the open now. Whatever.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Whats up with the GA tailgating email that Teammakers sent out?

They gonna screw with the GA people again? something about Friday night concert at newman stadium

Just open them up the day before already!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Less GA this year as they are making some of the SE side of Lot G Reserved Tailgating, can reserve up to 12 spots assigned on Priority point level as usual.

May 15th is deadline to request/renew for 2017
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Less GA this year as they are making some of the SE side of Lot G Reserved Tailgating, can reserve up to 12 spots assigned on Priority point level as usual.

May 15th is deadline to request/renew for 2017
    That's what happens we they cut the budget and we need to raise additional revenue

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That's what happens we they cut the budget and we need to raise additional revenue
    This has been in the works for awhile.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."