Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

I hate new tailgators. Hope they find out the hard way saturday that they just can't send someone out at 7:50 and put some coolers and shit on lots. thatll be funny watching them get the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I hate new tailgators. Hope they find out the hard way saturday that they just can't send someone out at 7:50 and put some coolers and shit on lots. thatll be funny watching them get the boot.
    Which is worse.... Oklahoma or new tailgater's?
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Which is worse.... Oklahoma or new tailgater's?
    new tailgators are probably a 4 on a scale 1-10 for sucking.

the sooners are a 11

sioux city is a 9.5

ames's alcohol in drink ratio on welch street is a 7

new tailgators are probably a 4 on a scale 1-10 for sucking.

the sooners are a 11

sioux city is a 9.5

ames's alcohol in drink ratio on welch street is a 7
    I think you have a decimal point error.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I think you have a decimal point error.
    Hey! When did west fargo get a White Castle?! Did they close the sonic.
    And yes, I just noticed.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Of course, it is awkward when you "beat" someone to a spot they thought they had saved for someone else. Nothing like tailgating next to people who hate you for taking their spot. We have an ongoing battle with a guy for spots (first come, first served in the public lots) in Ames. So far, we are winning, but you could tell last week that his wife was really ticked that we beat him to the spots. I try to be nice, but getting our spots is my first priority on Saturdays.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Of course, it is awkward when you "beat" someone to a spot they thought they had saved for someone else. Nothing like tailgating next to people who hate you for taking their spot. We have an ongoing battle with a guy for spots (first come, first served in the public lots) in Ames. So far, we are winning, but you could tell last week that his wife was really ticked that we beat him to the spots. I try to be nice, but getting our spots is my first priority on Saturdays.
    that sucks.. dont give in!

we kinda quit targeting the same spot since its GA and we really dont give a fuck anymore...if you're by our bus, prepare for music, and lots of it.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This just sent out. Hmmm...

Just a few reminders for all of our Tailgater’s as we come up to our Homecoming event.

All tailgate setups must remain in the confines of your purchased spaces, designated by the painted parking spots.
    • Blocking walkways and driveways is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. All equipment must fit in your space.
    • Lot G south is a 1st come 1st serve lot. All portable equipment and pedestrians will be removed from lot G south until all vehicles have entered. Saving spots will not be allowed. Security will patrol Lot G until all vehicles have entered.

Security will be available to assist anyone who needs help with these guidelines.

We appreciated your cooperation.

Patrick Simmers
    Sr. Associate AD/Team Makers
    I think this rule is sort of loosly applied in certain situations. On the closest row to the dome, there are many people that extend their tailgate into the grass boulevard next to the spots. I know our group does.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

So, how did it work out last week? Were there spot savers?
    We were setting up our tent out in the aisle and were going to move it in, when a dome guy told us we couldn't put our tent in the aisle. Really?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I think this rule is sort of loosly applied in certain situations. On the closest row to the dome, there are many people that extend their tailgate into the grass boulevard next to the spots. I know our group does.
    They werent/arent concerned with the grass.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."