Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 603

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,368
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This just sent out. Hmmm...


    Just a few reminders for all of our Tailgater’s as we come up to our Homecoming event.

    • All tailgate setups must remain in the confines of your purchased spaces, designated by the painted parking spots.
    • Blocking walkways and driveways is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. All equipment must fit in your space.
    • Lot G south is a 1st come 1st serve lot. All portable equipment and pedestrians will be removed from lot G south until all vehicles have entered. Saving spots will not be allowed. Security will patrol Lot G until all vehicles have entered.

    Security will be available to assist anyone who needs help with these guidelines.

    We appreciated your cooperation.

    Patrick Simmers
    Sr. Associate AD/Team Makers
    Looks like all is as it was, they must have got a complaint about someone.

    And does this mean that NDSU is not adopting the Ole Miss policy to be able to pay students
    to come in and reserve that spots for them
    :0)

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    5,553

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    All portable equipment and pedestrians will be removed from lot G south until all vehicles have entered

    WTF does that mean? Removed???? That is a poorly worded sentence.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,093
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This just sent out. Hmmm...


    Just a few reminders for all of our Tailgater’s as we come up to our Homecoming event.

    • All tailgate setups must remain in the confines of your purchased spaces, designated by the painted parking spots.
    • Blocking walkways and driveways is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. All equipment must fit in your space.
    • Lot G south is a 1st come 1st serve lot. All portable equipment and pedestrians will be removed from lot G south until all vehicles have entered. Saving spots will not be allowed. Security will patrol Lot G until all vehicles have entered.

    Security will be available to assist anyone who needs help with these guidelines.

    We appreciated your cooperation.

    Patrick Simmers
    Sr. Associate AD/Team Makers
    I will be taking a pause while setting up in our reserved lot at 8:00 am to watch this Indy 500 action happen in the 1st come-1st serve lot. Poor SOB's, literally, figuratively, & metaphorically.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,927
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    Frisco Cruiser Bus didnt get spot #1 on the aisle at montana game..... the community is in an uproar!!!
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    From StL lives in ND
    Posts
    10,311
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I will be taking a pause while setting up in our reserved lot at 8:00 am to watch this Indy 500 action happen in the 1st come-1st serve lot. Poor SOB's, literally, figuratively, & metaphorically.
    I think lawn chairs and beverages.



    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,429
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    So you can't do a bean bag toss unless it'd in between the spaces? I guarantee some douche bag security guard will interpret it that way even the the intent is to keep vehicles and tents within the lines

    15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    From StL lives in ND
    Posts
    10,311
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    So you can't do a bean bag toss unless it'd in between the spaces? I guarantee some douche bag security guard will interpret it that way even the the intent is to keep vehicles and tents within the lines
    I'm bringing chalk to make our lines bigger. They won't know.

    Apparently someone couldn't drive up and down the aisles 45 minutes before clean up??



    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    12,991

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    Insane amounts of people saving spots at the last game. Absolutely embarrassing to those of us that follow the rules and are up there the night before. They are getting this right.
    check neg rep

    Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,368
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    If you read the actually email that was sent this makes a lot more sense.

    It applied to the South G Lot which is not reservation. That is why nothing can be used to save spots.
    And like an unattended bag at the airport it gets removed....

    Obviously you cannot block the driveways and sidewalks anywhere.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    West Fargo White Castle
    Posts
    25,693

    Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Insane amounts of people saving spots at the last game. Absolutely embarrassing to those of us that follow the rules and are up there the night before. They are getting this right.
    +++++
    This is the main issue they are correcting. Feedback was heard, considered, and acted upon appropriately. Not a conspiracy, nor anything to get bent about.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •