Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This just sent out. Hmmm...

Just a few reminders for all of our Tailgater’s as we come up to our Homecoming event.

• All tailgate setups must remain in the confines of your purchased spaces, designated by the painted parking spots.
    • Blocking walkways and driveways is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. All equipment must fit in your space.
    • Lot G south is a 1st come 1st serve lot. All portable equipment and pedestrians will be removed from lot G south until all vehicles have entered. Saving spots will not be allowed. Security will patrol Lot G until all vehicles have entered.

Security will be available to assist anyone who needs help with these guidelines.

We appreciated your cooperation.

Patrick Simmers
    Sr. Associate AD/Team Makers
    Looks like all is as it was, they must have got a complaint about someone.

And does this mean that NDSU is not adopting the Ole Miss policy to be able to pay students
    to come in and reserve that spots for them
    :0)

All portable equipment and pedestrians will be removed from lot G south until all vehicles have entered

WTF does that mean? Removed???? That is a poorly worded sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This just sent out. Hmmm...

Just a few reminders for all of our Tailgater’s as we come up to our Homecoming event.

• All tailgate setups must remain in the confines of your purchased spaces, designated by the painted parking spots.
    • Blocking walkways and driveways is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. All equipment must fit in your space.
    • Lot G south is a 1st come 1st serve lot. All portable equipment and pedestrians will be removed from lot G south until all vehicles have entered. Saving spots will not be allowed. Security will patrol Lot G until all vehicles have entered.

Security will be available to assist anyone who needs help with these guidelines.

We appreciated your cooperation.

Patrick Simmers
    Sr. Associate AD/Team Makers
    I will be taking a pause while setting up in our reserved lot at 8:00 am to watch this Indy 500 action happen in the 1st come-1st serve lot. Poor SOB's, literally, figuratively, & metaphorically.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Frisco Cruiser Bus didnt get spot #1 on the aisle at montana game..... the community is in an uproar!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I will be taking a pause while setting up in our reserved lot at 8:00 am to watch this Indy 500 action happen in the 1st come-1st serve lot. Poor SOB's, literally, figuratively, & metaphorically.
    I think lawn chairs and beverages.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

So you can't do a bean bag toss unless it'd in between the spaces? I guarantee some douche bag security guard will interpret it that way even the the intent is to keep vehicles and tents within the lines

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    So you can't do a bean bag toss unless it'd in between the spaces? I guarantee some douche bag security guard will interpret it that way even the the intent is to keep vehicles and tents within the lines
    I'm bringing chalk to make our lines bigger. They won't know.

Apparently someone couldn't drive up and down the aisles 45 minutes before clean up??
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Insane amounts of people saving spots at the last game. Absolutely embarrassing to those of us that follow the rules and are up there the night before. They are getting this right.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

If you read the actually email that was sent this makes a lot more sense.

It applied to the South G Lot which is not reservation. That is why nothing can be used to save spots.
    And like an unattended bag at the airport it gets removed....

Obviously you cannot block the driveways and sidewalks anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Insane amounts of people saving spots at the last game. Absolutely embarrassing to those of us that follow the rules and are up there the night before. They are getting this right.
    +++++
    This is the main issue they are correcting. Feedback was heard, considered, and acted upon appropriately. Not a conspiracy, nor anything to get bent about.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.