Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Tailgating Policy

Default Re: Football Tailgating Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Seemed like a worker/wage shortage post game this week in the lots. Big old traffic jams and no one timing us out of the lots. I actually enjoyed myself postgame. Made me wonder why every game isn’t like this. Fight traffic or listen to postgame coverage and discuss game with others (love the former players offering their higher knowledge thoughts). Do some Frisco strategizing.
    We hung out in our tent for a bit after the game. We watched for just over 30 min as the line of cars/trucks/rigs on both sides of us didn't move ONE ft. Why the hell would I want to pack up all my shit and then sit in line in the lot for 45 min?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

they were making everyone go out to 19th, not a clue why, just pure stupid
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    they were making everyone go out to 19th, not a clue why, just pure stupid
    Bridging to what I posted elsewhere, the entire gameday/Dome management needs to be revisited and revamped. And they need to get some fans involved in the process, not just do it themselves.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Bridging to what I posted elsewhere, the entire gameday/Dome management needs to be revisited and revamped. And they need to get some fans involved in the process, not just do it themselves.
    the whole tailgate line up thing is just stupid, show a pass to get in and sit in line, then they let the line start to move and you go by 2-3 other people who need to "make sure", like how the fuck do they think we got in that line?? its so stupid it hurts, but whatever done until next year!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Albrecht is closed south of Centennial. That probably screwed up southbound traffic more than usual. Something to do with the skyway falling apart.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I agree. They need to rework a lot about game day.
    We went to the front to get in. There are no real lines. Just people smashed in a mass. Missed most of the first qter and we went in early this time.
    I’ve gotten in bigger places faster. Maybe have a learning session In Minneapolis. See how the Vikings do it.
    I didn’t mind sitting in the lot after though. Warmed up the car and listened to the post game show. Roads weren’t bad at all out of town
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone have any pushback from the brass about stick burner/pellet grills? Not really “open” flame, but not really charcoal either…
    To the Herd!!!!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    Anyone have any pushback from the brass about stick burner/pellet grills? Not really “open” flame, but not really charcoal either…
    use our pellet smoker all the time

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    There was an incredibly impressive "home made" smoker in the General Admission tailgating lot for homecoming. I briefly talked to the guy that was pulling it with his pickup. I can't remember which SW Minnesota town he was from or which company he was associated with, but the company built it themselves to entertain clients and their community. I think it must have been at least 20 feet long with smokers/grills mounted on both sides of the trailer. They did something like 2000 lbs of ribs and fed around 2500 people earlier this summer.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I agree. They need to rework a lot about game day.
    We went to the front to get in. There are no real lines. Just people smashed in a mass. Missed most of the first qter and we went in early this time.
    I’ve gotten in bigger places faster. Maybe have a learning session In Minneapolis. See how the Vikings do it.
    I didn’t mind sitting in the lot after though. Warmed up the car and listened to the post game show. Roads weren’t bad at all out of town
    *north entrance* shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone else.