Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lafayette coach predicts win in Fargodome against "those people."

Default Re: Lafayette coach predicts win in Fargodome against "those people."

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    That's awesome
    Yah well, Lee lost in the end didn't he

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I think the coach from Lafayette and Lee have a lot in common. Or at least the will around 9pm Sat night.

Till I Die, Bison Football

now this is what i like to see. a lil pregame smack. this is what college football is all about. lets go! bring it leotards!

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Indeed he did - however, he did much better than expected the first 3 years of the year! In truth, the North thought they would mop up the "rebs" in 6 months or so!

Of course he should have paid homage to the Bison. He should have said, "Well, honestly, I'm just glad we can play them. The State of North Dakota, and particularly NDSU, is a shining beacon and an example for the country. I really hope we can learn something there."

I'm glad he thinks his team can win. I'm also glad they'll have a long (and hopefully sore) plane ride back to Lafayette. Viva la liberty! I thought his comments were interesting. I also hear he was trashing "those people" on his Twitter account and on Facebook.
    "The strength of the Herd is the Bison, and the strength of the Bison is the Herd."

Quote Originally Posted by Pards Rule View Post
    Indeed he did - however, he did much better than expected the first 3 years of the year! In truth, the North thought they would mop up the "rebs" in 6 months or so!
    It could've ended a lot quicker if Lincoln's first General didn't have a bad case of the jitters.

Hes a racist.

sounds like some of you ladies are getting your underwear all tied up in a knot over a meaningless comment.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkbuster View Post
    sounds like some of you ladies are getting your underwear all tied up in a knot over a meaningless comment.
    To be fair, most commenters here realize that this is a non-topic. Notice the comments saying as much or the tangent about civil war generals.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In playing off Tony's Tropic Thunder pic, I believe Lafayettes coach has gone full retard.