Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taiwan Jones

Default Re: Taiwan Jones

Ahhh, Mr. Creaming Eagle,
    Do you not realize that it's not Taiwan that we hate. You have 140+ posts on another school's fan board bragging about the legitimate talent of a terrific football player. We get it, you're lonely and have no talent. Way to latch on to someone else's success even though he doesn't know you and even if he did wouldn't give two sh!ts about you.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Do you not realize that it's not Taiwan that we hate. You have 140+ posts on another school's fan board bragging about the legitimate talent of a terrific football player. We get it, you're lonely and have no talent. Way to latch on to someone else's success even though he doesn't know you and even if he did wouldn't give two sh!ts about you.
    Not so fast Izzy, I bet Jones banged Screaming Eagles mom and maybe his sister too so he might kind of know him at least a little bit if you count sleeping on the dried up wet spot from the night before. Now does that mean Jones gives two sh!ts about this bucket of monkey spunk that is Screaming Eagle? In a word, nope.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Reason to appreciate Screaming eagle......

Screaming Eagle is a requirement if you are going to butcher one. If the eagle is screaming when you lop off his head, the adrenaline rush of the scream makes eagle taste much like a large cornish game hen. And, the feathers come off the carcass easier.

I thought 56 would have let you guys know this....

@MNBison: how do u know whether Mom & Sister r not one in the same??!! Just askin'!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    @MNBison: how do u know whether Mom & Sister r not one in the same??!! Just askin'!!!
    I didn't know Screaming Beagle was from the south. Everything makes sense now.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    I didn't know Screaming Beagle was from the south. Everything makes sense now.
    Do you know why Screaming eagle left home? He didn't like the way he was being Reared.

Do you know why he went back? He couldn't stand to leave his brothers Behind.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Of course you don't hate him, you're all bitter because he torched the prairie cows for 230 yards in a little over a half. And because EWU beat you. And because I rub it in that we beat you. Because of how arrogant and ignorant your fanbase is. So thank you for letting me know I'm doing a good job. There's always room for improvement though so I'll try to ramp up my efforts. Hey Bisonfaggots, you all have Izzy to thank for my presence here.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin_Eagle174 View Post
    Of course you don't hate him, you're all bitter because he torched the prairie cows for 230 yards in a little over a half. And because EWU beat you. And because I rub it in that we beat you. Because of how arrogant and ignorant your fanbase is. So thank you for letting me know I'm doing a good job. There's always room for improvement though so I'll try to ramp up my efforts. Hey Bisonfaggots, you all have Izzy to thank for my presence here.

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable... like a coma.

"""you all have Izzy to thank for my presence here"""

No we blame your supposed parents and their terrible parenting skills.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin_Eagle174 View Post
    no, we blame your mom's insurance plan for not covering that abortion they wanted for your presence here