Thread: Tailgate rig updates

Threaded View

Default Tailgate rig updates

Well, with the season less than two weeks away(can you believe it??), HandoEX, Gilley, another buddy and myself decided we better get cracking on the bus we've had stashed away since last season.

Apparently a couple of bums/stoner kids have been living and/or playing in the bus. If anyone is in need of aids or hepatitis, I'll give you the address. It was spray painted 420 in a couple of places and a few broken windows too lol

Anyway, we took a scope of things. Figured out what we want to do with the layout, etc. We headed out to MAC's hardware and Walmart. It was a small start but here is what we ended up doing in about an hour tonight:

One side is completely painted and most of the other side is done as well. Not bad for $30 .The plan is to paint it black on the bottom to the top black strip, green on the top, and the front/hood in an NDSU yellow. On the black, we plan on adding stickers and whatever else we pick up along the way - plus, we've kicked around the idea of painting it with the chalkboard paint so the messages on it can change.

I will likely keep updating this as we do more work if anyone is interested.

Thinking of naming her "Frisco Cruiser".
    Last edited by EndZoneQB; 08-24-2011 at 04:53 AM.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.