Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WR Leaves Team

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default WR Leaves Team

According to Dom Izzo on Twitter, Reed Duchsher has left the team. Not sure how to make a link so if someone else could post it that would be great.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Default Re: WR Leaves Team

He was the one big disappointment at the spring game. A couple of dropped balls and it just seemed that his head wasn't in the game. I wish him luck in the future.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Damn. I have no doubt we can win 5 games this year on running and defense alone, but we need some sort of passing game to win the games that matter. I know he wasn't a world-beater, but do we have a lot of ground to give in the passing game?

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 8>1 View Post
    According to Dom Izzo on Twitter, Reed Duchsher has left the team. Not sure how to make a link so if someone else could post it that would be great.
    Is he staying in school or enrolling somewhere else? Minot State could probably use him. Then again, they could use just about anyone. They have an absolutely brutal schedule ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Is he staying in school or enrolling somewhere else? Minot State could probably use him. Then again, they could use just about anyone. They have an absolutely brutal schedule ahead.
    I bet he's staying at NDSU and graduating.

I had a brief discussion with someone in his "circle" before the EWU game and this person said they were disappointed he didnt get more playing time. I didn't say much but we have to respect the coaches decisions. I'm sure it sucks getting passed on the depth chart.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by 8>1 View Post
    Too bad. Nice guy but if it's no longer fun, he made the right decision. Hope he sticks around and graduates. On the positive side, were loaded with 5 guys with Holloway, Vraa, Smith, Gebheart, and Wahlo.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

By season's end there won't be a single kid left from that class at this rate. Worst clas in a long, looooong time!

I wish him the best of luck and hope he doesn't hold this against the program and the school. Would be nice if he stays and finishes his degree.