Thread: The Only "Voice" of Bison Track & Field

Default The Only "Voice" of Bison Track & Field

Bison Track and Field has never had another announcer other than Lyle. Because of this, Lars was very close to him and apparently Lars is the one that found him in his home. I couldn't imagine finding my best friend like that. Anyway, when indoor track rolls around, it will be very noticable that he is no longer with us. I know that football fans remember him, but he was VERY close to the track program and all of us track alum are deeply saddened by this loss.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Default Re: The Only "Voice" of Bison Track & Field

Quote Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post
    Bison Track and Field has never had another announcer other than Lyle. Because of this, Lars was very close to him and apparently Lars is the one that found him in his home. I couldn't imagine finding my best friend like that. Anyway, when indoor track rolls around, it will be very noticable that he is no longer with us. I know that football fans remember him, but he was VERY close to the track program and all of us track alum are deeply saddened by this loss.
    Well said++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

just came across this, what happened and when? From the post, I have an idea, but I hope i am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mricefish View Post
    just came across this, what happened and when? From the post, I have an idea, but I hope i am wrong.
    http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...DB_OEM_ID=2400

533 In a row