Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Interesting Article today

Default Re: Interesting Article today

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I haven't had problems with the dome security. I have had issues with older fans sitting behind me scolding me for standing, cheering and having fun. We need a designated fuddy duddy fan section imho.
    The problem generally starts when said scolders involve the security. It is a tough spot for the security personnel but frankly they should be prepared for issues like this one.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    As it turns out, so did I!
    Yes you did. I was going to high 5 you but you looked a little busy with your hands tied.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I haven't had problems with the dome security. I have had issues with older fans sitting behind me scolding me for standing, cheering and having fun. We need a designated fuddy duddy fan section imho.
    i heard the student section will probably have room for these folk

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Yes you did. I was going to high 5 you but you looked a little busy with your hands tied.
    I'm not sure three cops were enough tho, so my high five probably would have been physically threatening, so thank you! haha
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.