Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What games are you going to?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default What games are you going to?

Just curious how many games you plan on attending, home and away? My dad and I have season tickets so we'll be at every home game. We've also got tickets to the Minnesota game, and also plan on going to SDSU. Southern Illinois is 50/50 right now. Sort of depends on where the Bison are sitting when the game approaches. Indiana St. is out because of the deer opener, at least I think it's that weekend, and Western Illinois is a long shot, but again, depends on where the Bison are at the time. If it's for a conference championship or a win or go home situation, we'll be there.
    My dad and I took the train out to E. Washington last fall and ever since they said the play stood, we've been getting excited for this year. Go Bison!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Default Re: What games are you going to?

FWIW; Macomb, IL is approx. 685 miles from Fargo.
    Albert Lea, MN, is the half-way point of the trip.

All home games, Minnesota, and SDSU are locks. If we had another close away game in UNI-range I'd see about that. Aside form potentially playoffs that's it for now.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

All home games, minnesota... Ill watch the sdsu game and get my fix on national college football that day(aka try to watch ut)

Quote Originally Posted by 8>1 View Post
    Just curious how many games you plan on attending, home and away? My dad and I have season tickets so we'll be at every home game. We've also got tickets to the Minnesota game, and also plan on going to SDSU. Southern Illinois is 50/50 right now. Sort of depends on where the Bison are sitting when the game approaches. Indiana St. is out because of the deer opener, at least I think it's that weekend, and Western Illinois is a long shot, but again, depends on where the Bison are at the time. If it's for a conference championship or a win or go home situation, we'll be there.
    My dad and I took the train out to E. Washington last fall and ever since they said the play stood, we've been getting excited for this year. Go Bison!!!
    every home game.
    gophers.
    sdsu

I'll watch SIU, WIU, and ISU on TV.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

All home games. Sdsu. Minnesota. Siu.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I should start to think about this....

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I should start to think about this....
    You should really consider attending a game instead of just thinking about it. I mean, my God, you continue to post on here posing as a Bison fan.....yet has any Bisonville member ever actually seen you or have any evidence that you have ever attended an NDSU football game??

Wait a second....................I might be talking about me.

All home games except St. Francis (stupid wedding)
    Minnesota
    SDSU (tentative)
    All home playoff games
    National Championship game
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

MN-although at 150+ per ticket my wife and I may just party at the tailgate and head to a bar...
    UNI
    Youngstown
    Last edited by mnriverbison; 08-03-2011 at 07:07 PM.