Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Recruiting Summary

Default Re: 2012 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Farnlof's coach was on. NDSU recruited Farnlof as a DT. He was also a great pulling guard in HS. NDSU did a great job recruiting him. Coach has followed the Bison since '09 when Bohl made a visit to recruit their QB who is now at Idaho. Farnlof loved everything about his visit to Fargo and wore Bison gear to school today. He will probably redshirt, but could be talented enough to play right away.
    LOVE that!

It's cool that the coach has been following NDSU for a couple years. That's what we call the start of a pipeline, folks.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Chuks went to the same high school as Jordan Champion. Couple really good leads down there, and the coach tonight noted that they know who Matt Jones and Ryan Stanford were in Arizona and that the level of talent is increasing in Arizona and there are only 3 D1 schools.....he expected the pipeline from Arizona to NDSU to continue. Spoke highly of AJ Cooper and how he was maintaining great contact during the playoff run and that he came from Arizona. All well done. Also, great job by Kolpack and Izzo on the radio tonight. Very well done.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    LOVE that!

It's cool that the coach has been following NDSU for a couple years. That's what we call the start of a pipeline, folks.
    Jones, Stafford, Champion, Farnloff, Chuks. Hopefully we can add Thomas and Timph. So far looks good. Let's hope they don't flake out like many of the Texas kids did. If they stay, they will be like DJ and Holloway... Champions!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Farnlof's coach was on. NDSU recruited Farnlof as a DT. He was also a great pulling guard in HS. NDSU did a great job recruiting him. Coach has followed the Bison since '09 when Bohl made a visit to recruit their QB who is now at Idaho. Farnlof loved everything about his visit to Fargo and wore Bison gear to school today. He will probably redshirt, but could be talented enough to play right away.
    Is there a link or mp3? I looked around on the website and couldn't find anything.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Is there a link or mp3? I looked around on the website and couldn't find anything.
    Doesn't look like they have posted a podcast, yet. If it shows up, it will be here:
    http://www.wday.com/event/tag/tag/dizzos%20den/
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Removed Lyons and Dakota after verbals to ISU-b

Added Kicker Matt Easley (iowa) to interest list even though there are reports of him get a partial offer

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Removed Lyons and Dakota after verbals to ISU-b

Added Kicker Matt Easley (iowa) to interest list even though there are reports of him get a partial offer
    Can you leave the links to the recruiting agencies when moving them from the offer list? It's good history to see who else offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Can you leave the links to the recruiting agencies when moving them from the offer list? It's good history to see who else offered.
    I agree, and I will also take an ice cold Bud Light!

Thanks!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

none of them were offered so I am not sure wut you are asking

wait are you refering to Lyons and Dakota being removed or the committed elsewhere for players like Lauer and Jahn? If its not Lyons and Dakota, then I have nothing to do with it, that is all Tony and SDBison. But I promise it will look much different for 2013 summary which is why I posted the thread. I agree that more info could be on the committed elsewhere and even the verbals NDSU has recieved. Feel free to PM me suggestions on how the 2013 thread can be improved from years past and what you would like to see