Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011-2012 Roster on GoBison.com

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2011-2012 Roster on GoBison.com

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    freshmen. redshirt sophomore. redshirt sophomore. sophomore. sophomore. wow
    It's sad, football season hasn't even started yet and I'm already getting jacked up for hoops season. Got my season ticket renewal in the mail this week and loving the projected schedule. Gayville is still on it but so far no Valley Shitty to be seen! This team is young, athletic and ready to ball! Now if we can just avoid anymore run ins with the law before the season starts we'll be ready to roll!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    It's sad, football season hasn't even started yet and I'm already getting jacked up for hoops season. Got my season ticket renewal in the mail this week and loving the projected schedule. Gayville is still on it but so far no Valley Shitty to be seen! This team is young, athletic and ready to ball! Now if we can just avoid anymore run ins with the law before the season starts we'll be ready to roll!
    Is Mayberry an exhibition game or a regular season game??

I believe we would only need to fill in one more game at worst (assuming we don't play round robin at USF). We have Fresno State, UWGB, Neb.-Omaha, and a BracketBuster at home for OOC.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Is Mayberry an exhibition game or a regular season game??

I believe we would only need to fill in one more game at worst (assuming we don't play round robin at USF). We have Fresno State, UWGB, Neb.-Omaha, and a BracketBuster at home for OOC.
    Mayville is listed as a regular game. Moorhead State and Concordia are the 2 exhibition games.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Mayville is listed as a regular game. Moorhead State and Concordia are the 2 exhibition games.
    I'm wondering why they don't switch Mayberry to an exhibition and have Moorhead as a regular season. At least we'll have a regular season game against a DII school instead of an NAIA.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What's the diff . . . DII (non-counter), NAIA (non-counter). Both count the same, they don't. But its a home game.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    What's the diff . . . DII (non-counter), NAIA (non-counter). Both count the same, they don't. But its a home game.
    I prefer playing mayville, more opportunities for Tray to teabag people with posterizing "dunk-faces"
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo