Thread: Replay of Last Year's Championship on ESPNU Today

Default Replay of Last Year's Championship on ESPNU Today

I just noticed ESPNU (208 DirecTV) will have the replay of last year's FCS Championship today at 3:30 in case you are interested.

They also have the DIII on now and DII before the FCS game.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Default Re: Replay of Last Year's Championship on ESPNU Today

I can't relive that day.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I just noticed ESPNU (208 DirecTV) will have the replay of last year's FCS Championship today at 3:30 in case you are interested.

They also have the DIII on now and DII before the FCS game.
    Just watched the end of the DII game. Seriously...there are high school teams down here that have more talent on the field. Man...DII has 'really' fallen off. Actually...it looked more like a DIII or NAIA game.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I am watching the replay of the FCS game now. I did watch some of it last year but had tickets for a hockey game and had to leave the bar early so did not see the end of the game. A few observations about this game:
    1. Glad to see it on real turf in Frisco and the soccer field stripes were gone.
    2. I really like the big painted logo in the center of the field that looks more like an FBS bowl game. Glad they got rid of the gay looking stick man throwing a football.......cheap ass symbol for FCS that I hope is no longer used.
    3. Question why one end of the field has Eastern (not Eastern Wash.) and the other end Blue Hens (not Delaware). Why mix college name and team name for the two teams represented? Don't think I have ever seen it done that way for any bowl game.
    4. Hopefully someday the game can be a bigger draw and attract more attendance to fill a 30K football stadium. Looks like about 14K in the 20K stadium there.
    5. Having the game on January 7 was a great idea since many commercials for the FBS championship game and it makes the FCS game feel more like a big event (closer to the level of the big name FBS bowl games).

Delaware got screwed on the 4th down spot...probably not news. One of the worst spots I've ever seen.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I believe the endzones copied what each team had at their own stadium.

Eastern Washington has "Eastern" in one end zone and "Washington" in the other.

I think Delaware had "Delaware" in both of their endzones.

Speaking of getting screwed, you guys BEAT EWU but got Refd...........I still cant believe they made that many bad calls against you guys in that game.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Speaking of getting screwed, you guys BEAT EWU but got Refd...........I still cant believe they made that many bad calls against you guys in that game.
    I have been trying to forget. You are not helping.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21