Thread: Roster partially updated

Hybrid View

Default Roster partially updated

I see that they added the incoming Freshman to the roster. Two things of note. Zach Colvin is there. (Good job getting the academics in order!) Danell Miles is not. Maybe he was just forgotten...I don't want to say this is the way it is... But perhaps he was the academic risk for last year's class like Williams and Colvin were in the previous two. I had wondered why we took three safeties (Sonnenfeld and Veldman). I was assuming one of those two guys would end up at WR, but maybe Miles was a calculated risk. Again, I don't know this to be the case, but he is missing from the roster as of this morning.

Now with Sheperd on the team and Colvin eligable...I wonder if CJ Smith will end up at WR or Jordan Champion at RB. Something to watch. Good times.
    (*Measureables of current players not yet updated.)
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

Default Re: Roster partially updated

Nice to see that they got the walk-on names on there too!

Speaking of walk-ons, I didn't see Brennan Cable or Nate Moody. Brandon Chrest, Dylan Dunn, Joe Haeg, Alex LaVoy, Jacob Lesar, Leighton Talmadge, and Dan Wood were all on the roster though.

2011 Recruiting Summary:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?p=375787

Speaking of which, the 2012 recruiting summary hasn't been updated since March, if it's not updated, I'll combine the two recruiting threads and create a new summary thread.

im sure one of champion or smith will stay at cb if not both. we need depth there as next year we will have a lot of veterans at that position

From top to bottom that roster oozes potential. The foundation is set for a NC imho.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    From top to bottom that roster oozes potential. The foundation is set for a NC imho.
    Herd that. Hope they keep working hard!

Anyone have info on Danell Miles? I thought he was going to be a star for the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Reminds me of an old joke:

What does an 18 year old male college freshman and bisonviller's during the preaseason have it common?

Answer: They both think it will be easy to score.

Let's see what these folks can do before we start the NC title stuff. (I do respect your opinion.) We took a step forward last year, but we need to do better in the MVFC to get some home playoff games in Fargo. That will be like the 18 yo in my joke.....

I am excited to see how Dinwiddie can play. 6-2 210 as a freshman is a good start. He is one I want to keep a eye on. A good redshirt year and another year of weights and he could be pretty good if he has the instincts and the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Reminds me of an old joke:

What does an 18 year old male college freshman and bisonviller's during the preaseason have it common?

Answer: They both think it will be easy to score.

Let's see what these folks can do before we start the NC title stuff. (I do respect your opinion.) We took a step forward last year, but we need to do better in the MVFC to get some home playoff games in Fargo. That will be like the 18 yo in my joke.....

You do not need to win the conf to win a nc
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt